Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 165 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That week went quick! Rare proof Wednesday part 2.

I thought this week I would have a double posting and it seems appropriate to reveal these two proofs together. The US proof is moderately easy to find but this one is in particularly nice condition. The UK proof is extremely scarce and is rarely seen. It's not in as excellent condition as the US proof but due to it being so rare I didn't pass on the opportunity to own it.

Proof #87 - Stephen King - The Eyes Of The Dragon - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Proof #88 - Stephen King - The Eyes Of The Dragon - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon. You make me want to collect proofs. Bravo buddy

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon. The UK EOTD is on my want list. Great pickups! I'm enjoying rare proof Wednesdays.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon! That UK one is hard to find.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new proofs Jon !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Jon. You make me want to collect proofs. Bravo buddy
    Thanks Chad. Proof collecting is fascinating but expensive and you'll never say you have them all, like you could with a set of first editions.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Jon. The UK EOTD is on my want list. Great pickups! I'm enjoying rare proof Wednesdays.
    Thanks Jeff. They are not all as rare as EOTD UK.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congrats man!
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon! That UK one is hard to find.
    Thanks Paul. I doubt if I'll find another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great new proofs Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice job, Jon!

Chad, the thing about collecting proofs is that there is always one more than you never heard of before still out there. It's a never-ending quest.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Nice job, Jon!

Chad, the thing about collecting proofs is that there is always one more than you never heard of before still out there. It's a never-ending quest.

John
    Thanks John.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a few new releases coming out in the second and third weeks of June which I'm really looking forward to; Stephen King's End of Watch, Justin Cronin's The City of Mirrors and Joe Hill's The Fireman. Of those titles, the one I'm most excited about is The Fireman, especially after I heard Joe read a chapter last October in the UK. I am now lucky enough to find an advance copy of the book (I'm not going to read this copy but keep it in mint condition). I think Jeremy asked Gollanz how many copies they produced of the UK proof and I think they said there were only approximately 100 copies made. I have only seen two copies for sale so far, both on eBay, the first in Ireland which went for an incredible £300 and this copy. I was fortunate to get mine for under half that price mostly due to it being a UK only auction, therefore it seemed to remain more-or-less under the radar. Less competition from the US buyers!
    This is my first Joe Hill proof and really happy it is one of the rarer ones.

Joe Hill - The Fireman - UK Advance Uncorrected Manuscript Proof (With Promo Postcard)

The book - the publishers must have changed the release date after producing these proofs as there is a sticker with the date on the back cover. I seem to recall the original release date being in May.

The Promo Postcard

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon! I'm envious. Is this the regular U.K. proof or is it another state of the U.K. proof?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant, Jon. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Nice Jon! I'm envious. Is this the regular U.K. proof or is it another state of the U.K. proof?
    Thanks Paul. I assume it's just a regular UK proof. The front cover looks the same as photos I've seen before but I've never seen photos of the back cover of other copies. Just need the US proofs now especially the first state.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love it
    Thanks Antoni.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Brilliant, Jon. Congratulations!
    Thanks Alan.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice grab, Jon!
    Thank you, Brian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - 11/22/63 - UK TV Series Tie-in Cover Paperback - 17th Printing (1st Tie-in Printing).

Stephen King - Under The Dome - UK 1st/1st PB (Angie? Cover of Five Different Covers)

George RR Martin - Game Of Thrones - UK Promotional Double Sided Bookmarks x2 (I have extras if anyone wants one or both).

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Jon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S Jon !!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent stuff, congrats, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon. Very nice.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool stuff, Jon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    C O N G R A T S Jon !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Excellent stuff, congrats, Jon!
    Congrats Jon. Very nice.
    Thanks Brian, Frank, John and Paul.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats buddy ! Awesome proofs ! I missed the last two Wednesdays - it will not happened again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 165 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast