Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 165 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fancy.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Never seen that one before !
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Fancy.
    Thanks Guys. Not bad for 50p!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The other day I bought two Justin Cronin UK Proofs. The Passage proof is normally for sale for £45-55 but I managed to get this one for £16 and it came with The Twelve Proof for that price. I already have The Twelve Proof in my collection, so if someone wants the duplicate The Twelve proof just PM me.

Justin Cronin - The Passage - UK Uncorrected Bound Manuscript Proof

Justin Cronin - The Twelve - UK Uncorrected Bound Manuscript Proof - FOR SALE

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which reminds me that i should probably send an email to my contacts at the publishers
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Which reminds me that i should probably send an email to my contacts at the publishers
    I haven't seen any UK Proofs of The City of Mirrors. They seem to have a much later release date than the US proof (if they are produced).

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon. Nice price too!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Jon. Nice price too!
    Thanks Alan. I wasn't in a hurry to get this one but I couldn't refuse it at the price.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. Congrats buddy

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Sweet. Congrats buddy
    Thanks Shac.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These have certainly gone down in price since I bought this ARC 3 weeks ago!

Justin Cronin - The City Of Mirrors - US Advance Reader's Edition Uncorrected Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to sell a large proportion of my non-King books, most my PS collection (not King or Hill) and if need be my King S/Ls (possibly some of my Lettereds) and gift editions as a last resort.

I will over the day post picures of books for sale! If interested please make me reasonable offers - BTW the books are in the UK. I will give descriptions of individual books and photos on request.

Dean Koontz - S/L collection and some lettereds - False Memory is a PC Lettered. The others are actual lettereds. All are in fine or near fine condition apart from Strange Highways which has wear and small tears to the DJ and is very good.

The Good Guy and The Darkest Evening Of The Year Lettereds - Beautiful productions from Charnel House.

PS Postscripts anthologies and other PS deluxe editions - majority signed and lettered subscription copies.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More PS titles - Most are lettered C

Other publishers mostly signed except The Clive Barker The Scarlet Gospels UK and UK proof, Abarat III and Straub The Dark Matter

Justin Cronin UK The Twelve Manuscript Proof

James Dashner Signed Uncorrected Advance Sampler - The Kill Order

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If there are any titles you've spotted in the above mass of photos that you want, just PM me. I just don't have the room for these anymore. They are stacked on top of the bookcases. If there are any forthcoming PS titles that haven't been released yet that you want (non-King or Hill) just let me know.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Great opportunity, folks.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Paul, I now have this new proof. I have had quick look though it and it looks a very interesting book. Thank you Paul for the proof!

Hans-Ake Lilja - Lilja's library: The World Of Stephen King - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

I am expecting some rare proofs in tomorrow, so I will probably start a Rare Proof Wednesday (some scarce and some not so scarce) for a few weeks - over the next few months I am hoping to have added about 25+ proofs to the collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That was fast! Looking forward to seeing the new proofs you have coming up!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to your new proofs!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks to Paul, I now have this new proof. I have had quick look though it and it looks a very interesting book. Thank you Paul for the proof!

Hans-Ake Lilja - Lilja's library: The World Of Stephen King - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

I am expecting some rare proofs in tomorrow, so I will probably start a Rare Proof Wednesday (some scarce and some not so scarce) for a few weeks - over the next few months I am hoping to have added about 25+ proofs to the collection.
    25? Holy smoke! Of King's books or about?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That was fast! Looking forward to seeing the new proofs you have coming up!
    Thanks again for the proof. It arrived before today, it was waiting for me on my first day back to work. Nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Looking forward to your new proofs!

John
    Thanks John. I think you know what the first ones will be.

25? Holy smoke! Of King's books or about?
    They will be all King's books.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still going strong, Jon! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Still going strong, Jon! Congratulations!
    Thanks Michael. I have really narrowed my focus at the moment to proofs and any new releases. No impulse buys!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Lilja's Library, Jon! I totally understand the impulse buy problem. I'm trying to get a grip as well!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congrats on the Lilja's Library, Jon! I totally understand the impulse buy problem. I'm trying to get a grip as well!
    Thanks Jeff. I don't think I can completely get rid of the impulse buying as I don't have the willpower, but I can definitely reduce it. Well Hopefully.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me as well :-/.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 165 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast