Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Jon. Congrats.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool proof, the cover letter is really nifty too!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice one Jon. Congrats.
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very cool proof, the cover letter is really nifty too!
    Thanks Dan.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Thinner with letter--that's one I need to add.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congrats on the Thinner with letter--that's one I need to add.
    Thanks Jeff. There are quite a few out there but it took me awhile to find a nice copy. Their black covers seem to suffer from wear and creasing.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

COOOLLLLLL

Happy New Year buddy !!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    COOOLLLLLL

Happy New Year buddy !!
    Thanks Shac. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Bill. Happy New Year!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My shelves have changed a lot over the last 18 months since my first photographs. This is beginning of year round-up of the shelves. In the last year it's only the lettereds, US 1st and proofs that have grown significantly! The only bookcase with an almost spare shelf is the proof's bookcase.

My 1st/1sts (Mostly UK)

My S/Ls and limiteds (apart from Carrie, no new additions this year)

My Lettereds

My Proofs (I have left a few gaps for imminent arrivals!).

My UK Limiteds (+ a few others)

Miscellaneous Overspill (Gift editions, Comics + promo items)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love looking at the shelves. Looking great! Happy New Year Jon!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the shelves, Jon!
    Love the books even more!!
    That lettered section: awesome!! What's in that box???

sk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love looking at the shelves. Looking great! Happy New Year Jon!
    Thanks Paul. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Love the shelves, Jon!
    Love the books even more!!

sk
    Thanks Siep, Happy New Year! The book in the long thin cardboard box in the Lettered bookcase is the lettered Joyland.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Thanks Siep, Happy New Year! The book in the long thin cardboard box in the Lettered bookcase is the lettered Joyland.
    Awesome! When the book went on sale, I had every opportunity to buy it, but because of the price I decided against doing so.
    Do I ever regrets this decision.

Happy New Year to you as well!!

sk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it was an incredible price. Getting a lettered and S/L both for just over £200 was unbelievable. I think many thought it was a scam.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Jon! Congratulations!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice !!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR JON !!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A gorgeous collection, Jon! Maybe we should make it an annual TDT tradition that every collector on here updates his or her thread with up-to-date pictures displaying their full collection on January 1.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    A gorgeous collection, Jon! Maybe we should make it an annual TDT tradition that every collector on here updates his or her thread with up-to-date pictures displaying their full collection on January 1.
    Beautiful collection! I'm all for that idea of having current pictures of the collection... I lost a number of early pictures after my Imageshack account expired, so I definitely need to take some pictures of my shelves again as well.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should start taking pictures.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can't do it today but I'll get some up after The Move!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i love *shelfies* LOL

thanks for the pics, thats a great looking collection.
    Happy new year my friend!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the shelves! Outstanding collection!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Looks great, congrats!
    Thanks Dan, Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very very nice !!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR JON !!
    Thanks Frank, Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    i love *shelfies* LOL

thanks for the pics, thats a great looking collection.
    Happy new year my friend!
    Thanks Sebastian, Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Love the shelves! Outstanding collection!
    Thanks Dan, Happy New Year!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't do it today but I'll get some up after The Move!
    Thanks Michael. I was looking the other day at the first pictures I posted in my collection thread. There were so many empty shelves and other authors that I have now sold or displaced. So my SK collection has grown a lot. I love looking at these sort of shelf shots as you can really look at the collection as a whole and spot any hidden treasures. It would be great to see more general collection shots in other collection threads (I have seen Jerome's and Bob's and drooled!)

Good luck with the move and Happy New Year, Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Beautiful collection! I'm all for that idea of having current pictures of the collection... I lost a number of early pictures after my Imageshack account expired, so I definitely need to take some pictures of my shelves again as well.
    Thanks Brian. Happy New Year! I will look forward to some new shots of your collection.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should start taking pictures.
    Great, I loved the shots of your proof and PB collections.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast