Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon! Great new additions. I started getting the airport editions from Mr. Mercedes. I really like to collect those.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Jon! Great new additions. I started getting the airport editions from Mr. Mercedes. I really like to collect those.
    Thanks Paul. Whether I continue getting the airport editions, I don't know.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool new books Jon !!!
    (Damn, i still must read all my Joe Abercrombie books)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Cool new books Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank. This is my first Joe Abercrombie book. I got it mainly because it was signed and I wanted to try a new author. Probably not a good one to start with as I understand now it's the third book in a series.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Cool new books Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank. This is my first Joe Abercrombie book. I got it mainly because it was signed and I wanted to try a new author. Probably not a good one to start with as I understand now it's the third book in a series.
    Then you of cause need the signed books nr. 1+2.

Some weeks ago, Joe Abercrombie was in Germany and i was lucky to get the FIRST LAW books inscribed for me.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Cool new books Jon !!!
    Then you of cause need the signed books nr. 1+2.

Some weeks ago, Joe Abercrombie was in Germany and i was lucky to get the FIRST LAW books inscribed for me.
    I might just have to find the other two signed editions! seems a shame not to complete the set.
    Congratulations on your signed First Law signed books.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Very nice, Jon!!!
    Thank you Tim.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new books, Jon.

Nae luck on having yet another set to complete though! lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan. It never ends!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a small new addition to my US first collection today.

Stephen King - 11/22/63 - US 1st/1st HB

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! This is one of my absolute favorite King books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul. It's also one of my favourite SK books. I really enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks Kris.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beauty, Jon, congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    A beauty, Jon, congratulations!
    Thank you John.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

came to say this !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    came to say this !
    Thanks Sebastian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of small additions today. I was a bit disappointed by the first copy I got of this book so decided to upgrade it.

Clive Barker - The Scarlet Gospels - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

I had a day off work today so decided to check out one of my local Waterstones. I am a bit of sucker for signed first editions at the moment, so I picked up this. If anybody wishes a copy of this signed book just let me know. If you don't know, this is the author of Captain Corelli's Mandolin.

Louis De Bernieres - The Dust That Falls From Dreams - UK 1st/1st HB Waterstones Signed Copy

I also popped next door (almost - 2 minute walk) from Waterstones. Some people may recognise some of these shots from the Harry Potter movies as Hogwarts. The Cloisters were used in the filming and the tomb is of King Edward II.

In Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the troll who smashed up the girls’ toilet, trapping Hermione, walked along the north side of the Cloisters while Harry and Ron hid in the Lavatorium just around the corner. The south side doubled as a corridor in Gryffindor, with the door at the west end of the passage being the entrance to the Common Room. This is also where the lady in the oil painting asks for the password.

In Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets the east wall at the end of the north walk is where the fateful words ‘The chamber of secrets has been opened’ appeared, written in blood. Just a few paces from here in the east walk, is where Moaning Myrtle flooded the toilets.

The west walk was used in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Harry and Ron stood on the ledge just by the door through to the Coffee Shop. Harry also hides in the Lavatorium, at the dramatic moment where he overhears Snape saying he has already taken the unbreakable vow.

These are only some of the scenes for which the Cloisters at Gloucester Cathedral were used for the three films.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So very cool!!!

I envy you being able to amble down the road and visit such awesome architecture and atmosphere!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new additions and great pictures. I just finished a book set around that period.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Exceptional as always Jon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast