Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Lettered UU/52

Last edited by jonp; 01-02-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! Congratulations, Jon.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Beautiful! Congratulations, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! I'm a bit envious.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, VERY NICE !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of Random PS Lettered Editions

Ray Bradbury 3 Volume Deluxe Boxset Lettered 'C'/26 (The Halloween tree / The October Country / Something Wicked This Way Comes)

Tim Powers Secret Histories : A Bibliography Lettered 'Life C'/26 (Secret Histories / The Anubis Gates (Manuscript Facsimile) / The Waters Deep, Deep, Deep )

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, I like the Bradbury stuff.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Before starting to collect Stephen King and being a Formula One nut, I collected Autocourse Annuals. I now have all 63 years of editions and many other variant covers and signed editions. I was at a bit of a loss when I finished these, so started on Stephen King and Dean Koontz.
    Some of the early editions are worth as much as some Stephen king S/Ls. Collection is ?$12-15K in total.

Autocourse 1951-2013

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Powers lettered looks incredible.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love your Auotcourse collection. I don't have any but I may need to change that. I do have this on it way and am looking forward to it. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Love your Auotcourse collection. I don't have any but I may need to change that. I do have this on it way and am looking forward to it. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search
    Thanks. Very interesting. I love the Monaco GP - I may have to get one myself.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing acquisitions!!! I'm green with envy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of small things arrived in the post today. I put on the dust jacket for The Shining S/L. I'm not sure if I prefer it without, but if it protects the book.

My ticket to the Prom from Pete at PS

Promo A5 Card for PS's Thinner / Skeleton Crew Artwork

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT NEW STUFF !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God, it´s like in heaven. Absolutely fantastic. How long have you been collecting?
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thats an amazon collection - thanks for sharing it !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

Daniel, I've been collecting since 1992 but I was just getting first editions and the UK unsigned limiteds. It's been since 2003ish that I've been collecting the S/Ls and lettereds.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not new but I forgot about this book!

Clive Barker Weaveworld US S/L 40/500 Triple signed, inscribed and remarqued in Oct 1988 by Clive Barker.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I want all your books! Beautiful collection!

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i too
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful collection Jon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.
    Got the new Justin Cronin limited through today (just!! - see P&J thread!!).

Justin Cronin The Twelve S/L 457/948

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast