Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Lucky you!
    Mine will be here tomorrow, via Amazon.de.
    Really like this cover.

sk
    Thanks Siep.
    I hope yours arrive better packed than the two copies I got today from amazon.uk. It didn't bode well when the books were just loose in the box with minimal packing (just a bit of brown paper). This is the good copy shown, the other has quite a moderately bumped corner. I was getting another copy for member here. I will have to go out and buy another copy as the top right corners are bumped. I'd be embarrassed to send this copy to him.
    That sucks, Jon.
    Mine arrived a couple of minutes ago - in mint condition (It was a nice, tight fit).

The US edition will be here this Friday, via amazon.de.
    Great Siep, I will keep my slightly dinged copy for my collection, the bad copy I will keep as a reading copy and then I will get a perfect copy to send to the US.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker - The Scarlet Gospels - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's very cool!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

NOTHING TO SEE HERE - for Tommy to look at!

Thanks Jon!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool arc, subtle yet menacing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan and Jeremy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally, Simon. But not the box of 10 copies - that is supposedly tomorrow!

Stephen King - Finder Keepers - UK 1st/1st WHSmith's Collector's Edition

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And a few more!

Second left one has a small crease at the bottom, I will keep that one.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we have cornered the Market Jon! Frozen OJ anyone??
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    That's the entire remaining stock of the Worcester and Tewkesbury stores.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet !

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    That's the entire remaining stock of the Worcester and Tewkesbury stores.
    Ahahaha, thanks you two. Well done chaps.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The final batch of Finders Keepers. I have got copies for EVERYONE who asked me to get a copy or multiple copies for them.

I do like the end pages of the UK edition

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on a little bit of a roll with the proofs at the moment. Trying to get ones in really nice condition - this one is perfect!!

Stephen King - Revival - UK Limited Edition Uncorrected Advance Proof 150/200

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. All those Finders looks so good. And great job on getting the Revival UK proof. I really like that one.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for a UK Revival proof with the blue band. I've missed on a couple, but I'm patient.

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

John, do you mean the UK Doctor Sleep proof with the blue band?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I don't recall seeing a Revival with a blue band. I've seen Dr Sleep too with blue bands.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I don't recall seeing a Revival with a blue band. I've seen Dr Sleep too with blue bands.
    Yeah, that's the one I meant. Another senior moment!

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not quite a senior yet but I also have senior moments!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They're doing numbered limited proofs now?!? Jesus...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    They're doing numbered limited proofs now?!? Jesus...
    I know it never ends! Most of the last UK proofs (10 or so) have been numbered. I think the number is allocated to a certain recipient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast