Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Ahh that's very cool, Jon. Always good to find one with your name on it! I was the same as yourself by the way. King and Herbert were the first 2 authors I read in the genre and I was hooked!
    I travelled down to Birmingham in 2012 for the ASH signing in Waterstone's. First time I got to meet the great man. He was really, really nice as well. Signed for hours that night. He signed 3 books for me and happily posed for a picture as well as having a warm chat with me too. He's sadly missed.
    Unfortunately, I never got to meet him, saying that I have never met any authors at all! Ewan McGregor, Rowan Atkinson and many racing drivers!
    I was watching an old episode of Not The Nine O Clock News on UK Gold last night funnily enough! LOVE Rowan Atkinson. Big Blackadder fan too! The only 2 authors I've met are James Herbert and Stephen King (Paris signing last year). If I could have picked two it would have been those 2 so I'm a happy man. Although Joe Hill did a signing in Edinburgh for NOS4A2 that I missed and I'm still kicking myself!! Half an hour away!

Any way my apologies for derailing your collection thread, Jon. Keep the pics coming. You have an amazing collection.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz S/L

Beast Child 338/750

The Key To Midnight 479/550

The Eyes Of Darkness 250/400

The House Of Thunder 109/550

The Servants Of Twilight 332/450

The Bad Place 160/250

Cold Fire 226/750

Hideaway 171/800

Dragon Tears 657/700

Mr. Murder 100/600

Strange Highways 386/750

Fear Nothing 512/698

Seize The Night 108/698

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

False Memory 357/698

False Memory Lettered PC/52

From The Corner Of His Eye 394/500

The Book Of Counted Sorrows 622/1250

The Face 92/500

Life Expectancy 241/300

The Taking 93/300

Frankenstein : The Screenplay 111/750

The Husband 124/300

Twilight Eyes Deluxe Collectors Edition 23/50

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter Straub S/L

General's Wife 163/2000

The Throat 174/350

Blue Rose 246/600

Lost Boy Lost Girl 244/350

In The Night Room 244/350

A Special Place : The Heart Of A Dark Matter 70/250

The Juniper Tree And Other Blue Rose Stories 15/250

The Ballad Of Ballard And Sandrine 20/350

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very nice collection! I am quite jealous of those Lettered Barkers! Those are beautiful

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker S/Ls

Hellraiser Volume One 161/500

Hellraiser Volume Two 192/500

Hellraiser Volume Three 327/500

The Yattering And Jack 97/250

The Thief of Always 33/250

The Books Of Blood : Complete Volume 195/500

Weaveworld UK 482/500

Cabal 646/750

The Great And Secret Show 189/500

Imajica 57/500

Everville 305/500

Galilee 37/150

Coldheart Canyon 47/150

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Now I'm even more jealous! Fantastic!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More Clive Barker S/Ls

Abarat 33/175

Abarat 2 : Days Of Magic, Nights Of War 33/175

Mister B. Gone UK 998/1000

A Hellbound Heart 33/250

The Adventures Of Maximillian Bacchus 172/300

The Painter, The Creature And The Father Of Lies 19/250

Cabal And Other Annotations 228/300

Chiliad : A Mediation 214/350

New Paintings And Works On Paper (Nov 8 - Dec 29, 2007) LA, Signed programme

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Very nice collection! I am quite jealous of those Lettered Barkers! Those are beautiful
    Thanks Tommy,
    My Clive Barker favourites are the lettered The Adventures of Maximillian Bacchus and The Abarat Books.
    Jon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

James Herbert Limited + S/Ls

The Secret Of Crickley Hall UK 108/1000

Ash - WHSmith Limited Edition

Ash UK S/L Un-numbered

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Little did we know it'd be his last, eh?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Little did we know it'd be his last, eh?
    I suspect he was suffering from ill-health for a while, he was fairly regular in releasing novels but there was 6 years between the last two.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Very Early Dean Koontz 1st HBs (Mostly UK) from the 1970s

A Darkness In My Soul (1972)

Chase (1972)

Hanging On (1973)

Shattered (1973)

Blood Risk (1973)

After The Last Race (1974)

Strike Deep (1974)

Surrounded (1974)

Dragonfly (1975)

Nightmare Journey (1975)

The Wall Of Masks (1975)

Prisoner Of Ice (1976)

Night Chills (1976)

The Face Of Fear (1977)

Time Thieves (1977)

The Key To Midnight (1979)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Early Dean Koontz From The 1980s (Mostly UK 1st HB)

Whispers (1980)

The Funhouse (1980) BCE only released HB

The Voice Of The Night (1980)

The Mask (1981) BCE Only released HB

The Eyes Of Darkness (1981)

The House Of Thunder (1982)

Darkness Comes (1983)

Phantoms (1983)

The Servants Of twilight (1984)

Twilight Eyes (1985)

The Door To December (1985)

Strangers (1986)

Shadowfires (1987)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz The Odd Series

Odd Thomas S/L 268/500

Forever Odd S/L 268/300

Brother Odd S/L 268/300

Odd Hours S/L 268/300

Odd Apocalypse S/L 103/125

Odd Interlude S/L 103/125

Deeply Odd S/L 103/125
    (I snipped out the first four photos - they are posted upthread.)

These last three are the ones I haven't bought yet. They look so nice, but they sure are expensive. I keep spending my dough on other authors, but seeing these renews my interest in continuing my set.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Patrick,
    I agree they are beautiful books and the last three have been going up $50 with each release going from $300 to $400. Got mine through Camelot books - they just let me know when to pay! At least only one book to go!!
    Jon

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/Ls - (1/4)

'Salem's Lot Illustrated 262/315 (This book is a dust magnet - how do you clean it?!!!!)
    I use a lint roller (very carefully). I also have a clear (acetate?) cover for the book itself-thanks to a kind member here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks I'll try that.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff !!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto. Pretty amazing stuff you have there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the most exciting post, but it seems a long time since I received any new books.
    Got these yesterday. Mr. Mercedes UK 1st + WHSmith Variant Cover 1st

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

SNAP!!

Nice, Jon.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just catching up on your collection. Fantastic! Keep them coming.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of new arrivals today. I seem to have been waiting a long time for these.

The Talisman Lettered K/26?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast