Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love the 11-22-63 proofs. I just recently watched the mini-series! What a strange co-ink-a-dink!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Love the 11-22-63 proofs. I just recently watched the mini-series! What a strange co-ink-a-dink!
    Thanks Steve. I liked the 11/22/63 series. I will have to rewatch it again soon.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A scarce bound manuscript - I believe there is a partial manuscript which I do not have.

Proof #158 - Stephen King / Stewart O'Nan - Faithful - US Full bound manuscript proof with Publisher's letter

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks Tommy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! I have the bound partial proof (post #538 ) in my collections thread. It goes to page 380.

John

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATS Jon!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice!! I have the bound partial proof (post #538 ) in my collections thread. It goes to page 380.

John
    Thanks John, I don't think I've seen another copy other than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    CONGRATS Jon!!!!
    Thanks Matt.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another home run of a proof!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool Jon. Congrats on a rare add!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Jon! Another rare one! Seriously, where in the hell are you finding these?!?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Wow, Jon! Another rare one! Seriously, where in the hell are you finding these?!?
    He’s good pals with Leland Gaunt.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon! Looking forward to the rest (and the new bookshelf pics)...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    That would totally explain it!!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agree with all the positive comments above. Searching for proofs is like being an archaeologist digging for rare relics. The joy experienced when encountering one, like the one above, is very satisfying. Congratulations, Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another home run of a proof!
    Thanks Steve.

Cool Jon. Congrats on a rare add!
    Thanks Adam.

Thanks Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice, Jon! Looking forward to the rest (and the new bookshelf pics)...
    Thanks Michaël, couple more on the way then I will take some shelf shots.

That would totally explain it!!!
    Spot on. Now I have some nasty pranks to play, so watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Agree with all the positive comments above. Searching for proofs is like being an archaeologist digging for rare relics. The joy experienced when encountering one, like the one above, is very satisfying. Congratulations, Jon!
    Thanks Jeff. Nice way of putting the search in proof collecting.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jon!
    Thank you, Brian.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Keep on going Jonp. It's making me want to really expand this part of my collection. The stuff that you have is really nice.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Keep on going Jonp. It's making me want to really expand this part of my collection. The stuff that you have is really nice.
    Thanks Mike, I'll keep going

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool pick up Jon.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Very cool pick up Jon.
    Thanks Jack.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is probably the rarest of the UK states of Lisey's Story, - the others being 2nd State with slipcase numbered 1 to 100 and the 3rd state without slipcase numbered 101 to at least 231. The 1st state maybe is a handful of copies that escaped the numbering process or kept for internal use.

Proof #159 - Stephen King - Lisey's Story - UK 1st State Unnumbered Advance Uncorrected Proof

All three states together

US proof next week.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

wow Wow WOW. Your stuff just keeps on getting better and better.

Horrible novel, but great proofs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast