Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 165 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received one huge box today from the US. I must say I have been mightly impressed with the photographs I have seen during the production of this edition, but nothing prepares you for seeing it in the flesh -- out in the wild. I must say this is by far the most exquisite art portfolio I have ever seen. An outstanding production -- beautiful and huge. I have no idea where I'm going to display it, as it does not fit in my bookshelves, but it deserves a place where it needs to be seen when I walk in my book room. Well done, Paul, you must be very proud of these production. I love it. This portfolio must has cost a huge amount to construct and design, so I really hope you had plenty of dollars left over for yourself!

As I do not have a Facebook or similar account, this is my opening of Paul's lettered Portfolio through these photographs. It was so nicely packed and presented when I unpacked it. Unfortuately, it now looks like a monkey has repacked it -- especially when I thought I had put it all together and realised I'd left the 'thank you' note and napkins outside the box. D'oh!

Stephen King / David Palladini - The Eyes Of The Dragon - US Lettered Art Portfolio - P of 26 copies

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mark Strong - Palladini - P of 26 copies

The Eyes Of The Dragon - Limited Edition Promotional Kit (including Prospectus, Bookmark, Postcards, Folder and Tote Bag)

The Eyes Of The Dragon - Promotional poster

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Alan, I now have this very nice promo item. Thank you Alan!

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - US Promotional Broadside

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome portfolio, Jon and glad the broadside showed up safe & sound!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome portfolio, Jon and glad the broadside showed up safe & sound!
    Thank you very much, Alan, for the trade. Yes, the portfolio is great.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've ordered a numbered edition and am really looking forward to it.
    Can I ask - did you get hit with a customs charge on this? I've been getting a lot of them recently.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've ordered a numbered edition and am really looking forward to it.
    Can I ask - did you get hit with a customs charge on this? I've been getting a lot of them recently.
    No, I've been quite lucky recently. I didn't get charged for my remarqued CD 'Salem's Lot portfolio either. I asked Paul to put that it had a book in the box -- which it did -- and Paul kindly put on the shipping label 'printed matter book'. Luckily I escaped all charges.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah right, thanks Jon. I'll ask Paul to do the same with mine.

I got a cutoms charge for my 'Salem's Lot portfolio from CD which was marked "artwork" - then when they sent me the replacement folder for it I didn't get charged as it was marked "folder".

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice. The lettered was sold out by the time I got there (as usual) so I'm glad to see one here.

I just bought 4 books about the same size (including the portfolio) and I just bought a board at Home Depot today to fit a shelf in a narrow space between two other bookshelves that will nicely hold all of them. Now to find my hammer and some nails.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice art!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks Fantastic, Jon. Your photography skills vastly outperform mine . Also, I completely agree about seeing the portfolio "in the flesh".. It's unbelievable

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, nice, nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This EOTD portfolio is BEAUTIFUL Jon, CONGRATS !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice. The lettered was sold out by the time I got there (as usual) so I'm glad to see one here.

I just bought 4 books about the same size (including the portfolio) and I just bought a board at Home Depot today to fit a shelf in a narrow space between two other bookshelves that will nicely hold all of them. Now to find my hammer and some nails.
    Thanks Steve. I think I'll have to construct something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Nice art!
    Thanks Rogier. Yes, it's beautiful art.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Looks Fantastic, Jon. Your photography skills vastly outperform mine . Also, I completely agree about seeing the portfolio "in the flesh".. It's unbelievable
    Thanks Chad. It's an old SLR but takes some great photos. It can be a pain sometimes focusing - especially on things like the portfolio traycase.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice, nice, nice!
    Thanks Becca.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This EOTD portfolio is BEAUTIFUL Jon, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Frank. I agree the portfolio is beautiful.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A few small new additions. The DTI and IT suffered a bit with Amazon.com's lack of decent packing from their journey across the pond.

Stephen King - The Gunslinger - US 1st Printing Scribner Movie Tie-In

Stephen King - IT - US 3rd (or is it 1st?) Printing Scribner Movie Tie-In

Stephen King - The Drawing Of The Three: Bitter Medicine - US 1st PB Comic

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every time I see these Dragons unboxed on here, I have to stop what I'm doing and slowly... just...look... They are mindblowing, with such attention to every little artistic detail. Congratulations Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks Rogier.

Nice adds, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Every time I see these Dragons unboxed on here, I have to stop what I'm doing and slowly... just...look... They are mindblowing, with such attention to every little artistic detail. Congratulations Jon.
    Thanks Antoni. It's a bit like a beautiful pass-the-parcel, with each layer you have a great surprise, and then finally you get to prints...and as you say...mindblowing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I now have matching subscriber PS Night Shift variants.

Stephen King - Night Shift - UK PS Subscriber 'Lettered' Slipcased Edition - C/14 - The 'Gold Skull' Variant

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Jon.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon!
    Very nice adds, Jon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Beautiful books!
    Thanks Brian, Alan, and Steve.

+ Reply to Thread