Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jon!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    You know me and postcards/promo items. Really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Those Postcards are a little terrifying...
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations on the new pickups! Happy to see you rocking and rolling again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very nice additions buddy !
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE MAN! Missed ya bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Good to see you back Jon, nice new additions for sure!
    Thanks Guys.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Good to see you back Jon!

A real shame about the Lettering on your copy of 20th Century Ghosts. At a cost of £500, that kind of error would seriously piss me off!

You should contact Pete at PS, I'm pretty sure he will replace it for you....

Just write the letter in on the proper page.
    Then remove the vellum page.
    Won't that devalue the book?
    It's already (IMO) devalued.
    It's already (IMO) devalued.
    That's why he should receive a replacement. Why settle for a spoilt copy when it cost £500.00?
    I will return it for PS to write the letter in and they can return it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't intending to buy this King item, especially at full price, but this still-sealed copy was at a price that I couldn't refuse (less than a third of issue price). Not a high priority item, I only bought being a completist!

Stephen King - Ghost Brothers Of Darkland County - US/UK Special Hardcover Limited Edition (with 2CDs and DVD)

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Ah, so you are the one who outbid me on that TGWLTG proof! I guess I can live with that. Nice additions!
    Thanks Dez. This one was from the seller from Singapore. It's just a place holder until a better copy comes along. If you look at the photograph there is a split near the spine which has been repaired with clear tape. Wasn't disclosed in the listing.
    That's the one! What a shame about the repair though. At least it isn't too scarce - I know I've seen a few pop up for sale here and there. Good luck on finding another!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my favourite proofs and King books in nice condition.

Penultimate Rare Proof Wednesday Week 25

Proof #126 - Stephen King - IT - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Of warmth and humour and nerve-shredding fear." Love it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great proof! But... penultimate!!! Oh no... the end of an era is nigh...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Penultimate Rare Proof Wednesday?!?! YES!!!!!!!!!

Btw, how on earth has this been going on for 25 weeks? I think we need a pic of the whole proof collection when/if you get done!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorites, too! Look forward to seeing the whole collection displayed.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nother nice one, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    "Of warmth and humour and nerve-shredding fear." Love it.
    Thanks Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Great proof! But... penultimate!!! Oh no... the end of an era is nigh...
    Thanks Michaël. I will not know what to do on Wednesdays now. Just one more very scarce proof to go. An early King (well, sort of) UK proof.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Penultimate Rare Proof Wednesday?!?! YES!!!!!!!!!

Btw, how on earth has this been going on for 25 weeks? I think we need a pic of the whole proof collection when/if you get done!
    I had 44 proofs to post, so I could have dragged it out for 44 weeks! I will post some photos of the proof collection shelves next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    One of my favorites, too! Look forward to seeing the whole collection displayed.
    Thanks Jeff. The proof shelves are looking quite full now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nother nice one, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Jon! Big congrats!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE! I am on the hunt for one of those!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Amazing Jon! Big congrats!
    Thanks Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE! I am on the hunt for one of those!
    Thanks Kris. I hope you find a copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My final proof is a very scarce UK proof. It's in fine condition. I have one more US ARC on the way that does not come up for sale that often that I managed to buy for a very good price. It probably won't arrive in time for next wednesday, so this is my last proof to post.

Final Rare Proof Wednesday Week 26

Proof #127 - Richard Bachman (Stephen King) - Thinner - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! A perfect proof to end with. And now we want to see updated proof shelf photos!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! A perfect proof to end with. And now we want to see updated proof shelf photos!
    Thanks Michaël. The updated proof shelves! They are in some sort of chronological order. The top two photos are the normal sized proofs but the oldest is the Lower Left getting newer towards the top. The top right is hardback ARCs and proof DJs, the bottom photo is of oversized proofs, unbound proofs, manuscripts and CD proofs.

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! What are the two proofs to the left of the UK Firestarter?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! What are the two proofs to the left of the UK Firestarter?
    They are the two versions of Dolan's Cadillac proof bagged together and the O50 ARC of Carrie in a custom traycase.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I assumed it was Dolan's Cadillac but it looked a bit too large - now I know why. And how could I have forgotten about Carrie

And what do you have between Pet Sematary and the UK Talisman?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the proof of The Plant Part Two.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thank you! I have to get back to work now but thank you for sharing. Very impressive!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a fantastic collection of proofs Jon, great shot of them all together on the shelves.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thank you! I have to get back to work now but thank you for sharing. Very impressive!
    Thanks Michaël. Same with me, back to work now!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    What a fantastic collection of proofs Jon, great shot of them all together on the shelves.
    Thanks Antoni.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast