Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John. I'll have to add those to my wish list. I wonder why my wish list never seems to get any shorter?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, of all the proofs I have, I still haven't gotten around to getting a Rose Madder! Really like that UK Four Past Midnight promo pack too.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    You know, of all the proofs I have, I still haven't gotten around to getting a Rose Madder! Really like that UK Four Past Midnight promo pack too.
    Thanks George.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New P&J

Stephen King's Battleground - US Lettered Edition T/26

My Other Battleground

Stephen King's Battleground - US S/L 42/125 With Optional Extra Bevelled Slipcase

Last edited by jonp; 01-02-2015 at 07:56 AM.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats. I would love to add both of these to my collection.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic looking, Jon. Congrats!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I honestly did not even know that this book exists ;D
    Congrats!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Alan, you're mood still says 'relaxed', does that still apply this morning!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks guys!

Lol yeah still pretty relaxed, Jon. Democracy has spoken and I'm fine with that

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks guys!

Your area ?North Lanarkshire was one of the YES dominant areas! I'm happy - better together.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Your area ?North Lanarkshire was one of the YES dominant areas! I'm happy - better together.
    It was indeed, Jon. My better half hails from East Ayrshire (who voted no) and I've been ribbing her all morning. Getting withering looks now though - so time to stop I think.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

It was indeed, Jon. My better half hails from East Ayrshire (who voted no) and I've been ribbing her all morning. Getting withering looks now though - so time to stop I think.
    Yeah, better stop unless you want Holly to be an only child

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Yeah, better stop unless you want Holly to be an only child

Haha

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Battleground lettered is a supernice book !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking book and case. Congrats.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tim.

It's been a few weeks since i've updated this thread. Since last time I have received round 2 of the Stephen King Grab Bag.

Doctor Sleep - CD Advance Uncorrected Interoffice Proof (1 of 20 copies)

Billy Blockade - First Edition Second Printing - CD Interoffice Unbound Production Proof (? copies)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's another new addition to my infant Proof collection.

Hearts In Atlantis - US Scribner Advance Reader's Copy - (With Covering Letter and Promo Deck Of Playing Cards).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I finished my Hardback UK 1sts a while back, I have decided to slowly get the US 1st Hardbacks. Three new US firsts arrived today.

Rose Madder - US 1st/1st

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - US 1st/1st

From A Buick 8 - US 1st/1st

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff as always, Jon. You DO know that there are several DJ states of the US Rose Madder trade edition, don't you?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michael. Don't say that about Rose Madder. I didn't know that! I've heard about Salem's Lot, Tommyknockers, Four Past Midnight, Pet Sematary Insomnia, EOTD and Under The Dome.
    How do they differ?

EDIT: I assume you're having me on! Can't find it in the Catalog!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No, it's true. I don't have pics at hand but there are two or three variations. There is one 'common' variation, which I own and I think John as well, and one or two that only Bob owns. I'm pretty sure they were discussed here in the past. I'll try to dig up a link.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, I love the two proofs and the Hearts in Atlantis ARC and cards.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never knew that! Thanks Michael.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast