Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. Some nice new Joe Hill items. I also wasn't aware of that extended preview until recently. I was lucky enough to find one and it's on the way. I have not seen many of these out there.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I didn't know that there was a comic version of his story in SHADOW SHOW
    I wasn't aware of it also, until I requested the comic. It is a comic story based on 'The Silver Water of Lake Champlain'.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. Some nice new Joe Hill items. I also wasn't aware of that extended preview until recently. I was lucky enough to find one and it's on the way. I have not seen many of these out there.
    Thanks Paul. I think I know the one you mean. I spotted two on eBay the day after I bought this copy. I had never seen them before and strangely the two on eBay were being sold by a dealer 10 miles from me!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new Joe Hill stuff, Jon. I too never knew there was an extended preview out there. Very cool to have a signed one!!

(i'm kidding myself that i won't look for one now. but i will. oh i will)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great new Joe Hill stuff, Jon. I too never knew there was an extended preview out there. Very cool to have a signed one!!

Thanks Alan. I almost feels like we discover a new item on a daily basis, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I hope you find one soon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a small UK promo item to post that I hadn't seen before. A bookmark from Ottakar's Bookshops. Receiving this bookmark reminded me that this bookshop chain was one of my favourite shops. Ten years ago they were bought out by the HMV group and the stores were merged into Waterstones. My local town then had two Waterstones for a year until the original Waterstones closed.

Stephen King - If you like Stephen King you'll love these... (Dreamcatcher) - UK Promotional Bookmark

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Thanks Alan. I almost feels like we discover a new item on a daily basis, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I hope you find one soon.

There's one on ebay already! Lol

Nice bookmark too, Jon.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a magic hat, Jon that you keep pulling this stuff out of, LOL.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's very cool Jon. Never seen it before. Based on what you said it these would be very scarce. Congrats.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

He has a fine collection indeed, Brian. I think he has a magic wallet

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe he's getting these from the trunk of a certain Buick
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice bookmark too, Jon.
    Thanks Alan. Good luck Alan, that guy down the road from me seems to have a few. It has a Fireman bookmark to add to your dozen or so!

Thanks Brian. No magic hat unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That's very cool Jon. Never seen it before. Based on what you said it these would be very scarce. Congrats.
    Thanks Paul. I had never seen it before and I don't remember seeing them in the shop either.

Magic credit card - I will have to pay it off one day.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe he's getting these from the trunk of a certain Buick
    Hmmmmmm.... my secret's out!

Country
    Country Flag

Magic credit card - I will have to pay it off one day.
    Na. Just pay down so you can buy more stuff. Leave the balance for your estate to deal with .

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice bookmark too, Jon.
    Thanks Alan. Good luck Alan, that guy down the road from me seems to have a few. It has a Fireman bookmark to add to your dozen or so!.
    Yeah thanks Jon I'm watching that one on ebay

Haha I ended up with 14 bookmarks from Blackwell's Books in Edinburgh. I gave 7 away - sold 5 - and I'm keeping 2 (or three if I win the preview copy)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what? No RPW? Don't tell me you ran out of new proofs!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought exactly the same. What is going on???
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was also wondering what's going on. Please make things right with the world. Post a proof!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heeyyy... It's like I've come to see the band - but the gig's been cancelled and there's a bunch of us milling about outside.

Now you listen here Jon, and you listen good... I've come to see the Proofs! Where are THE PROOFS!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The delayed Rare Proof Wednesday Part 13 - Sorry for the delay but I haven't been able to get onto the site much in the last week due to continuing and worsening health issues, so the RPWs may get a little erratic but hopefully not for long. Fingers crossed. I'll try and speed things up and post a few.

Proof #101 - Stephen King - Tommyknockers - US Advance Uncorrected Proof
    I haven't seen too many of these for sale in the last year or two, but I'm very fortunate to have found this one in pretty much pristine condition.

Proof #102 - Stephen King - The Bachman Books - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Proof #103 - Stephen King - End Of Watch - US Advance Uncorrected Proof with Publisher's Letter.
    A big thank you to Niels for this one. Awesome packing - the box would have withstood a nuclear bomb!

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 06:53 AM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff as usual, Jon and I hope your health improves. You're one of the good guys and we don't want ill good guys!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh, feel that? The proofs are here and that's the feeling of equilibrium. Never seen the Tommyknockers proof before. Also, sorry to hear about your health Jon, I hope you hit recovery road soon.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about the health issues Jon. I hope things improve soon for you. Great proofs as usual. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Jon. Feel better soon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Beginning to feel a bit more human again.

Rare Proof Wednesday Part 14

Proof #104 - Stephen King - Cujo - US Advance Uncorrected Proof
    This is a really nice copy - really pleased with it.

Proof #105 Stephen King - Dolores Claiborne - UK Uncorrected Presentation Book Proof

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Jon. Cujo is one of my all time favorites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast