Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice little book with an interesting selection of non-fiction - unfortunately it was shipped internationally in a jiffy bag without additional protection. It has the inevitable bump halfway up the spine!

Joe Hill - A Little Silver Book Of Sharp Shiny Slivers - US Signed Limited Edition - 284/00

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Jon! Seems to be the case with many of these copies.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Jon! Seems to be the case with many of these copies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice Jon!
    Thanks Brian and Alan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King (Beryl Evans) - Charlie The Choo-Choo - UK 1st/1st HB

With the other Choo-Choos showing the larger size of the UK 1st compared with UK Limited, US 1st, and the UK/US Anomaly

Soon I should have enough proofs for a short run of RPW for about 5 proofs of which three are scarce.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think that's Thomas the Tank engine's favorite book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds Jon

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice little consist
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

For those who haven't seen this cover before, is the new Dean Koontz UK book.

Dean Koontz - The Silent Corner - UK 1st/1st HB

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

SOME ARTWORK FOR SALE:

Glen Chadbourne

Secretary Of Dreams - Watercolours, Oil and Pen and ink

The Dark Man

PS Carrie

Comissioned item : Wolves Of The Calla

Don Matiz - Comissioned item - based on Desperation

Erin Wells -

Doctor Sleep

IT SOLD!!!

Jae Lee - Dark Tower comic Gunslinger Born Issue 1

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM SENT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, that's a lot of awesome art. No longer collecting artwork, Jon?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Man, that's a lot of awesome art. No longer collecting artwork, Jon?
    Thanks Antoni. I'm streamlining the collection. I'm finishing collecting artwork.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had fun searching bookstores and supermarkets this afternoon while waiting to pick up my daughter from college. It seems like most stores have limited numbers of Sleeping Beauties - each store had three copies only, at each store they had the same board picture variant, but at least each store had a different variant. I tried two Tescos and they did not have any Sleeping Beauties at all! Also I collected the S/L, in-store at Waterstones, in perfect condition.

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK 1st / 1st HB (Snake and Moth variants)

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK 1st / 1st HB WHSmiths Collector Edition (Snake, Tiger and Fox variants)

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK Signed Slipcased Limited - 105/250

Also, I have some proofs to post that I gained in a trade -- earlier in to summer -- for one of my scarce books. Maybe tomorrow as it's Wednesday.

Country
    Country Flag

Again, the UK knocks it out of the park vs. the US cover art. Very nice, Jon! Can't wait to receive mine.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those are beauties all right.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Those are beauties all right.
    Thanks Steve.

Again, the UK knocks it out of the park vs. the US cover art. Very nice, Jon! Can't wait to receive mine.
    Thanks Brian. Yes, the UK cover is great -- I prefer the normal cover to the WHSmith purple one -- but the US cover isn't that far behind. I quite like it almost as much.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Look great!
    Thanks Chad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A short 5 week run of RPW. I've had this one awhile, big thanks to Ari.

Proof #146 - Stephen King / Richard Chizmar - Gwendy's Button Box - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very cool, Jon.
    Thanks Brian and Alan.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Looking forward to the next four and great to see you posting again, it seems a while ago. (not that I should complain, I'm hardly posting anything myself at the moment).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast