Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a ton of great and interesting additions to the collection, Jon. Was great to scroll through them all.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

Thanks for posting this, Jon. Another to look out for!

Congrats on all the great new stuff 8)

Thanks Rogier. The search is never ending.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow, a ton of great and interesting additions to the collection, Jon. Was great to scroll through them all.
    Thanks Antoni.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A short RPW run. This proof I've had some trouble obtaining, but finally managed to get a copy. The 2nd state proof resulted from King being unhappy with the original proof having out of order pages. The 2nd state corrects the page order. Apparently, there were only 24 copies printed. Does it seem like they're more?

#142 - Stephen King / Richard Bachman - The Regulators - US 2nd State Advance Uncorrected Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hooray! RPW is back! I was unaware there were 2 Regulator proofs. Good one, Jon!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hooray! RPW is back! I was unaware there were 2 Regulator proofs. Good one, Jon!
    Thanks Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice adds, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #143 - Stephen King - The Dead Zone - US Uncorrected Advance Proof With Publisher's Letter

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know you had a copy with the publisher's letter, Jon. That is very cool!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I didn't know you had a copy with the publisher's letter, Jon. That is very cool!
    Thanks Michaël, the publisher's letter is adhered to the not-so-nice copy on the left in the photo. I wish I could remove it -- so I can sell that proof without the letter -- but I think it would cause too much damage.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon!

PS. I received the postcards many thanks.

PPS. Can you send me your paypal address?

PPPS. Thanks

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are those two different colored proofs?
    I looked inside my copy, and there is a very faint adhesive tape stain on the first page, almost as if a publisher's letter was initially affixed there. I wonder if they attached the letter to every copy. But I don't have the letter.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very cool, Jon!

PS. I received the postcards many thanks.

PPS. Can you send me your paypal address?

PPPS. Thanks
    Thanks Alan, I will PM you now!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Are those two different colored proofs?
    I looked inside my copy, and there is a very faint adhesive tape stain on the first page, almost as if a publisher's letter was initially affixed there. I wonder if they attached the letter to every copy. But I don't have the letter.
    I think the proofs are the same, Steve. The right one is definitely more orangey than the yellow left one, looking at them in good lighting. It maybe differences in the way they were stored?

Nice add, Jon!
    Thank you, Brian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wednesday again. Two more to go after this one -- a scarce UK proof and also my new P&J proof that I bought for a steal and it will be the rarest of my proofs.
    With the addition of this week's elusive proof, I think, I have completed my Blockade Billy collection.

Proof #144 - Stephen King - Blockade Billy - US Uncorrected Advance Inter-Office Proof (One of 16 copies?)

All the CDs Blockade Billies -- unbound Proof, Interoffice Proof, Review proof, 1st slipcased 1st remarqued by McVey, 1st with baseball card, 2nd printing with Chadbourne remarqued, S/L and Lettered.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! And I'm really curious about your newest P&J... especially when it's even scarcer than some of the hard-to-find ones you already own...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that your unbound BB proof has a colored title--mine does not (see post #594 in my collection thread). Another variant?

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice! And I'm really curious about your newest P&J... especially when it's even scarcer than some of the hard-to-find ones you already own...
    Thanks Michaël. My new P&J is a proof, I thought, I'd never own due to it's scarcity and also when they come up for sale the prices are prohibitive. My recent enquiry in the "proof" thread will give you a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Interesting that your unbound BB proof has a colored title--mine does not (see post #594 in my collection thread). Another variant?

John
    Hi John, I hope you are well. I think my unbound BB proof is the same as the others, apart from it's marked up afterwards with yellow highlighter pen and "color?" written above the coloured in section.

Country
    Country Flag

I expected as much... wow!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like you hit a home run.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No way I can follow that up. But nice bunch of BBs, Jon! And we get 2 more weeks of RPW?!? Sweet!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW... you have ALL "bases" covered there.. no pun intended mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow...Great adds to your awesome collection, Jon.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Jon !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Steve. Good One!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

No way I can follow that up. But nice bunch of BBs, Jon! And we get 2 more weeks of RPW?!? Sweet!
    Thanks Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW... you have ALL "bases" covered there.. no pun intended mate
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow...Great adds to your awesome collection, Jon.
    Thanks Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    CONGRATS Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast