Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 165 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Jon...love that inscription as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon! One of my favorite King books that I'm lucky enough to have an inscribed (not to me) 1st/1st of.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Is it Wednesday already? Really cool adds, Jon. Are those the little word magnets you make sentences with on a refrigerator? Haven’t read BOB so that might be a dumb question.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love that inscription! Great stuff, Jon...
    Tjhanks Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Very nice Jon!!!!
    Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great stuff, Jon...love that inscription as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Chad. Yes, it's a cool inscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jon! One of my favorite King books that I'm lucky enough to have an inscribed (not to me) 1st/1st of.
    Thanks Brian. Congratulations on your inscribed copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Is it Wednesday already? Really cool adds, Jon. Are those the little word magnets you make sentences with on a refrigerator? Haven’t read BOB so that might be a dumb question.
    Thanks Adam. Yes, they are little magnets for the fridge. They are split in phrases so I'm not sure how well you would be able to make up sentences. Not that I'm going to be dismantling it!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice BOB stuff, CONGRATS Jon !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is cool. I have an unsigned proof without the letter. And a Hearts in Atlantis with a letter. But your bag of bones stuff is really cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I highly recommend it, Adam.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I highly recommend it, Adam.
    Thanks, Brian. Definitely going to read it. I hope to read all of King’s works eventually.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, I have moved to Mars as I missed last week and this week's RPW! Very nice, Different Seasons, Jon! And those BOB's look terrific together. I don't think I've even seen the Collector's Magazine before. I'm very jealous!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The BOB Collector's magazine is scarce. I paid about $30 for mine back in 2010 off eBay. I don't think I've seen another since then.

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice BOB stuff, CONGRATS Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That is cool. I have an unsigned proof without the letter. And a Hearts in Atlantis with a letter. But your bag of bones stuff is really cool.
    Thanks Mike. Cool to have the HIA letter, I'm missing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Apparently, I have moved to Mars as I missed last week and this week's RPW! Very nice, Different Seasons, Jon! And those BOB's look terrific together. I don't think I've even seen the Collector's Magazine before. I'm very jealous!!!!
    Thanks very much, Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The BOB Collector's magazine is scarce. I paid about $30 for mine back in 2010 off eBay. I don't think I've seen another since then.

John
    Yes, I haven't seen it too often myself. I was lucky to buy it off eBay for a BIN of $75, about 3 years ago, in a lot with lots of other promo items (bookmarks and promo packs). I think that's the only one I've seen for sale.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Photobucket has restored my photos (maybe temporarily), now it's under new management.
    Back to a UK proof - the newest of the UK proofs - quite scarce so far - rumoured to be 200-250 copies.

Proof #166 - Stephen King - The Outsider - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof with publishers letter

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Numbered - nice one, Jon. You know how to grab em, for sure ...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Numbered - nice one, Jon. You know how to grab em, for sure ...
    Thank you, Antoni.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I didn't expect to see this one today - that's pretty awesome! You're inching closer towards 200 proofs, Jon...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice proof!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect to see this one today - that's pretty awesome! You're inching closer towards 200 proofs, Jon...
    Thanks Michaël. I think I'm in the late 180s. So 200 is not far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice proof!
    Thanks Steve.

Congrats, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that one is so cool! I think that's the first UK Outsider proof I've seen. You are killing it!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Wow, that one is so cool! I think that's the first UK Outsider proof I've seen. You are killing it!!!!
    Thanks Dez. Yes, it is a cool proof—unusual with the figure printed on the page ends.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supercool proof, BIG CONGRATS Jon !!!

My Mood
    Chatty

Absolutely love the little silhouette man on the edge.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on another GREAT Proof!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn that is a cool proof. Nice one, Jon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supercool proof, BIG CONGRATS Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Absolutely love the little silhouette man on the edge.
    Thanks Adam. The silhouette is really usual on the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congrats on another GREAT Proof!!!!
    Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Damn that is a cool proof. Nice one, Jon
    Thanks Chad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 165 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast