Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 165 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jon. That's a tough book to find for sure.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Jon! Congrats on the find.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I'm not sure how many copies I've gone through of the UK first of Cujo to find a decent one. They are either export editions, price-clipped, wringled lamination on the dust jacket or with spine lean. I have not been able to get a copy without severe spine lean until now. My search is now over.

Stephen King - Cujo UK 1st/1st HB

Very nice and the pages look almost new. My copy definitely has a lean but it was a gift from my brother when he visited GB. He found it in an old used bookstore and was very proud of himself.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Jon. That's a tough book to find for sure.
    Thanks Paul. It took me a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations, Jon!

John
    Thanks John

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Jon! Congrats on the find.
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Very nice and the pages look almost new. My copy definitely has a lean but it was a gift from my brother when he visited GB. He found it in an old used bookstore and was very proud of himself.
    Thanks Becca. It's very nice apart from a crease bottom of the spine. The copies with a bit of personal history to them are the ones you cherish the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Bill.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how many copies I've gone through of the UK first of Cujo to find a decent one. They are either export editions, price-clipped, wringled lamination on the dust jacket or with spine lean. I have not been able to get a copy without severe spine lean until now. My search is now over.

Stephen King - Cujo UK 1st/1st HB
    Well done, Jon: congratulations.
    Got mine from Betts Books over a decade ago, when Stu was still running the place.
    It's in near-fine condition

but, unfortunately, it turned out to be

right, the export edition.
    Still am very happy with it though...

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Siep. Putting aside it being an export copy, it sure looks like a beautiful copy. I would be proud of that book being in my collection.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get that UK Cujo on eBay just recently? Seller's user ID fairyfeet68? If so, I was bidding on that one too. Congrats.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Did you get that UK Cujo on eBay just recently? Seller's user ID fairyfeet68? If so, I was bidding on that one too. Congrats.
    Thanks Bob, I just had to check, but yes, that was me. Sorry.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Thanks Bob, I just had to check, but yes, that was me. Sorry.
    No apologies necessary. I'm glad someone here got it. I couldn't resist bidding since it looked so nice.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Carrie - US Art portfolio - #266/750

1 of 50 remarque by Glen Chadbourne

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John, Brian and Alan.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love this artwork! Cool!
    P2

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Love this artwork! Cool!
    Thanks Pitou.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John, Brian and Alan.
    Most welcome

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello buddy. Nice additions ! Are you coming to visit me in Nashville for the book signing ?!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Hello buddy. Nice additions ! Are you coming to visit me in Nashville for the book signing ?!
    Thanks Shac. I noticed he was coming your way. Very tempting to go to one of these but it's a long way to travel!! I'm still holding out for him to come back to the UK.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a Joe Hill 1st PB the other day from eBay but what arrived I hadn't expected. I remember this cover paperback in Waterstones but I'm sure they were small paperback sized. This one is trade paperback size so it may be an airport edition.

Joe Hill - NOS4R2 - UK 1st/1st Trade PB - Airport Edition?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Congrats!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Never saw that one before. I like it a lot!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 165 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast