+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164
Results 4,076 to 4,092 of 4092

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Jon, thanks so much for this rush of amazing pictures. I'll be coming back here a lot to look at them all properly, I'm sure.

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g's Avatar

Love the BOB and HIA proofs. Never seen them before. Great to see the BOB invite too. I recall meeting Lilja at the Borders signing and being very envious of the fact that he went to the party and met King!

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you again here Jon. Amazing new proofs. Congratulations!

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see ya around, Jon! As always, excellent additions!

Demon of the Prim jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your post today kind reminds me of the end of a fireworks show where they save the best for last. What an amazing proof collection!

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting all those, Jon. Always fun to see your thread.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Like everyone else, I’m glad to see you back Jon. And those proofs you posted are amazing!

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. No one can say that when you come back, you bring the house down with great vengeance!! Holy hell - amazing proofs here. I love how you have King’s signature on The Stand under his loving dedication to Tabby. Great to see you back...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Proof #183 - Stephen King - The Green Mile: Part I - The Two Dead Girls - US Advance Uncorrected Internal Unbound Manuscript - One Known Copy?

I have this as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't even know what to say, Jon! Holy crap! Fantastic new additions!

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Proof #183 - Stephen King - The Green Mile: Part I - The Two Dead Girls - US Advance Uncorrected Internal Unbound Manuscript - One Known Copy?

I have this as well.
    I have manuscript copies of Green Mile 1-3. I'm pretty sure they are photocopies though.

John

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supermindblowing new stuff, BIG BIG congrats Jon !!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Damn, Jon! Nice!
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice set of proofs, Jon. Congrats!

I love seeing the U.K. Ones particularly, since they are usually ones I've never seen before. So thanks for posting!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see ya buddy!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Wow. Some really great stuff on the last page. Great to see you posting again but sad that you seem to trimming your collection, even as you add more to it. But still, some awesome stuff there Jon.

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g's Avatar

I realise that I am thinking of the Lisey’s Story party not BOB.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Love the BOB and HIA proofs. Never seen them before. Great to see the BOB invite too. I recall meeting Lilja at the Borders signing and being very envious of the fact that he went to the party and met King!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164