+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165
Results 4,101 to 4,103 of 4103

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jon on the latest proof!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jon. I suspected the first one was a Plant copy and I could have guessed the NLR proof. I wouldn't have guessed the UK green Mile #2 proof since I used to own one of those and it is quite small. Great stuff all around!
    - MichaŽl

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jon on the latest proof!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks, Jon. I suspected the first one was a Plant copy and I could have guessed the NLR proof. I wouldn't have guessed the UK green Mile #2 proof since I used to own one of those and it is quite small. Great stuff all around!
    Thanks MichaŽl. They are in boarded comic bags, so they appear larger than they actually are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165