Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Beautiful proof!
    Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Fantastic!
    Thanks Antoni.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I always love to see a post on your collection thread and then remember it's Wednesday. Excellent addition, Jon! A rare one to be sure!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That one is reallllly cool! Congrats buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another great pick up brother. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE Jon !!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I always love to see a post on your collection thread and then remember it's Wednesday. Excellent addition, Jon! A rare one to be sure!
    Thanks Dez. Possibly 3 Wednesdays to go.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That one is reallllly cool! Congrats buddy
    Thanks Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Another great pick up brother. Congrats!
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERNICE Jon !!!
    Thank you, Frank.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I've only seen one of these for sale, for the Haven's Fund. There were only 20 copies produced for special reviewers / VIPs

Proof #148 - Stephen King / Richard Chizmar - Gwendy's Button Box - US Uncorrected Proof VIP Edition

I knew i would find some amazing stuff here , starting with the most recent and going back, it did not take long. WOW at this!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I think I have finally figured out how to display images with my new host.

This is my new P&J proof I tried to post a week or two ago. I--and hopefully you--can actually see it now.

Proof #146 - Stephen King - The Stand - US Doubleday 'Oblong' Advance Uncorrected Proof

outstanding!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    I knew i would find some amazing stuff here , starting with the most recent and going back, it did not take long. WOW at this!
    Thanks Hans. I still have to work my way back and insert the photos again. Only the last third has photos. But, thank for your kind words.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

QUESTION

Over the weekend I picked up a copy of the UK Trade paperback at London Gatwick Airport for a member. I was asked to pick up all variant covers. Admittedly they only had two copies, BUT has anyone seen any other animal on the airport edition apart from a Tiger! The picture on Facebook that Simon posted upthread is a tiger, the copy Steve has is a tiger and all the copies I've seen (two) are tigers. I think possibly the airport edition only contains a tiger, as Hodder and most collectors don't consider airport editions collectable and probably wouldn't go through the additional expense of producing additional covers.

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK 1st Airport Trade Paperback.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I for one hope they are all tigers!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Proof Wednesday - This proof seems to be quite rare at the moment with only a few for sale on the open market. I have heard there were only 250 copies produced. Thanks to Jeremy for this one.

Proof #149 - Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK Limited Numbered Advance Uncorrected Proof

I tried to get the glow-in-the-dark effect of the lettering of the front cover - in pitch black with a shaky hand and a six second exposure - hence to blurred photo - I will eventually get a better photo (need a tripod)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't really collect proofs, although I have a few… but I really would love to have this one! Super nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that one is gorgeous! And it glows too?! Sweet!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! There is one on the Ebay thread night now at like 23 pounds! Someone here will grab it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I don't really collect proofs, although I have a few… but I really would love to have this one! Super nice!
    Thanks Becca. It's certainly one of the nicer modern day proof.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Wow, that one is gorgeous! And it glows too?! Sweet!
    Thanks Dez. It has some unique features for a King proof, the french flaps with the finished cover artwork on the inside and the glowing lettering.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice! There is one on the Ebay thread night now at like 23 pounds! Someone here will grab it
    Thanks Kris. Spotted that one on eBay, I hope someone here grabs it!

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congrats Jon!
    Thanks Paul. Hope you are well. I need to catch up on the tour of Bob's basement and your most recent artist interviews.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ditto!
    Thanks Brian.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to get a few promo items for the 'King For A Day' promotion for King's 70th birthday.

Hodder & Stoughton marked Stephen King’s 70th birthday this September with a month of celebrations in honour of his books and films and featured interactive events on- and offline. Celebrations included events and bookshop promotions around the world (UK, Australia and New Zealand) for which promo items were given out.

Stephen King - 'A King For A Day' - UK Promo booklet including short extract from 'Sleeping Beauties', promo postcard and bookmarks. There is also a Tote Bag which I still need.

Stephen King - 'A King For A Day' - UK Paperback Covers Postcard Set (If the covers on the back of the bookmark were produced as postcards, I have seven of possibly nine -- but I have yet to see 'The Gunslinger' and 'The Stand' postcards.

It also featured a partnership with the BFI (British Film Institute) which ran a "Stephen King on Screen" season at BFI Southbank, including both adaptations of his novels and film favourites selected by King himself. The celebrations incorporated three dedicated days of “King for a Day” events with unique fan screenings and panels.

Stephen King - BFI On Screen - UK Promo Postcard.

This promotion then led onto the 'Sleeping Beauties' promotion. This is one of a set of four promotional postcards.

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK Promo Postcard 'Snake' variant.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice, Jon. I managed to snag all of those too

Great stuff! I am jealous.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Really nice, Jon. I managed to snag all of those too
    Great stuff! I am jealous.
    Thanks Alan and Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast