2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 3,876 to 3,886 of 3886

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Jon...love that inscription as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon! One of my favorite King books that I'm lucky enough to have an inscribed (not to me) 1st/1st of.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it Wednesday already? Really cool adds, Jon. Are those the little word magnets you make sentences with on a refrigerator? Havenít read BOB so that might be a dumb question.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love that inscription! Great stuff, Jon...
    Tjhanks Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Very nice Jon!!!!
    Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great stuff, Jon...love that inscription as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Chad. Yes, it's a cool inscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jon! One of my favorite King books that I'm lucky enough to have an inscribed (not to me) 1st/1st of.
    Thanks Brian. Congratulations on your inscribed copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Is it Wednesday already? Really cool adds, Jon. Are those the little word magnets you make sentences with on a refrigerator? Havenít read BOB so that might be a dumb question.
    Thanks Adam. Yes, they are little magnets for the fridge. They are split in phrases so I'm not sure how well you would be able to make up sentences. Not that I'm going to be dismantling it!

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice BOB stuff, CONGRATS Jon !!!

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

That is cool. I have an unsigned proof without the letter. And a Hearts in Atlantis with a letter. But your bag of bones stuff is really cool.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I highly recommend it, Adam.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I highly recommend it, Adam.
    Thanks, Brian. Definitely going to read it. I hope to read all of Kingís works eventually.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, I have moved to Mars as I missed last week and this week's RPW! Very nice, Different Seasons, Jon! And those BOB's look terrific together. I don't think I've even seen the Collector's Magazine before. I'm very jealous!!!!

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The BOB Collector's magazine is scarce. I paid about $30 for mine back in 2010 off eBay. I don't think I've seen another since then.

John

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice BOB stuff, CONGRATS Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That is cool. I have an unsigned proof without the letter. And a Hearts in Atlantis with a letter. But your bag of bones stuff is really cool.
    Thanks Mike. Cool to have the HIA letter, I'm missing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Apparently, I have moved to Mars as I missed last week and this week's RPW! Very nice, Different Seasons, Jon! And those BOB's look terrific together. I don't think I've even seen the Collector's Magazine before. I'm very jealous!!!!
    Thanks very much, Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The BOB Collector's magazine is scarce. I paid about $30 for mine back in 2010 off eBay. I don't think I've seen another since then.

John
    Yes, I haven't seen it too often myself. I was lucky to buy it off eBay for a BIN of $75, about 3 years ago, in a lot with lots of other promo items (bookmarks and promo packs). I think that's the only one I've seen for sale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156