Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 165 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I dont think I want to know but.... Why is there 5 blockade Billy's? I only have 2.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I dont think I want to know but.... Why is there 5 blockade Billy's? I only have 2.
    No, you probably don't want to know! Left to right is, UK 1st with Morality, Scribner US 1st with Morality, CD US 1st with Player card, CD 2nd printing remarqued by Glen Chadbourne and Slipcased CD US 1st remarqued by McVey.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that you mention it, I never knew about the Scribner edition! I thought there was only the CD one.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Now that you mention it, I never knew about the Scribner edition! I thought there was only the CD one.
    Oh no, not another one to get. It's never ending.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Found one for $10 on Abe so just bought it. Thanks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That didn't take long.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It was cheap enough so I didn't think about it too much. I didn't have that version and we can't have that now can we!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, certainly not!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget about the two CD proofs, too.

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, and the unbound one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the unbound one, the trade cover proof is on my immediate list, the white proof will be a bit trickier.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot about the unbound one.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Jon! Those shelves are looking great!!! Good stuff brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow Jon! Those shelves are looking great!!! Good stuff brother
    Thank you very much, Kris.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new additions today, an absolutely beautiful new proof which came with a 1st edition. The proof is in much better condition than I was expecting. There are less than 50 copies of this proof.

Proof #73 - Stephen King - Pet Sematary - US 1st State Uncorrected Advance Typewritten Proof

With the 2nd state Typeset Proof (on the right)

The differences with the spines (1st state below)

I will need an upgrade eventually for this, but for now it will be a place holder on the shelf.

Stephen King - Pet Sematary - US 1st/1st HB (1982 variant)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Superb addition, congrats!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon. That proof looks like it's in the best condition I've seen.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Beautiful!

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Superb addition, congrats!
    Thanks Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Jon. That proof looks like it's in the best condition I've seen.
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I agree. Beautiful!

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Looks nice!
    Thanks Dan.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice proof to have, and in great condition indeed. Well done!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like new, Jon. Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon! I'd love to have either of those two proofs and their condition is stellar--well done! As you mentioned, the 1st state in any condition, let alone near perfect, is a very tough find.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

where do you always get this predicious books - nice!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice proof to have, and in great condition indeed. Well done!
    Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looks like new, Jon. Congratulations!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Jon! I'd love to have either of those two proofs and their condition is stellar--well done! As you mentioned, the 1st state in any condition, let alone near perfect, is a very tough find.
    Thanks Jeff. I'm really pleased with them especially the 1st state proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    where do you always get this predicious books - nice!!!
    Thanks Sebastian. This one I bought from a seller on aBebooks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 165 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast