Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Monty Python’s Total Rubbish

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Monty Python’s Total Rubbish

http://shop.virginemi.com/montypytho...er/3BCB0000000
    Monty Python’s Total Rubbish: The Complete Collection - career spanning box set released on 30th June

Following the release of Monty Python Sings (again), the Pythons will also unveil a career spanning box set entitled Monty Python’s Total Rubbish: The Complete Collection. Monty Python’s nine UK albums – "Monty Python’s Flying Circus", "Another Monty Python Record", "Monty Python’s Previous Record", "Matching Tie and Handkerchief", "Live at Drury Lane", "Holy Grail", "Life of Brian", "Monty Python’s Contractual Obligation Album" and "The Meaning Of Life" - will be united for the first time to create the ultimate collectors’ edition purchase. Released as both a CD and vinyl box set, all with bonus tracks, plus seven-inch vinyl single of their 1974 flexi-disc ‘Monty Python’s Tiny Black Round Thing‘. These classic albums were cut with an all analogue signal path from the original 1/4" master tapes where available. Both editions also contain a case bound book with new liner notes with a foreword by Michael Palin, original Monty Python artwork, archive photos and an original Terry Gilliam-designed full colour slipcase.

Deluxe 9-CD box set all re-mastered from the original ¼” master tapes, plus seven inch single of their 1974 flexi-disc ‘Monty Python’s Tiny Black Round Thing’
    Case bound book with new liner notes and foreword by Michael Palin
    Original Monty Python artwork and archive photos
    Housed in an original Terry Gilliam-designed full colour slipcase.

Plus...

Free Exclusive Monty Python's Total Rubbish! Poster

The limited edition poster is designed by Terry Gilliam and exclusive to the Monty Python Store. It measures a whopping 30" x 30", is printed on 250gsm silk paper and comes rolled in a tube.

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

damn I want that. it still doesn't have their (1981) album that was NEVER released!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks really cool.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    damn I want that. it still doesn't have their (1981) album that was NEVER released!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Has...ast_Buck_Album

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yep that one. they I believe were going to put it out if you read that article. but it got cancelled at the minute for some unkown reason. I downloaded a copy of it from some blog a couple years back. so I can at least have a copy of it. and it's not a great album but it's not a terrible album either. it's just an outtakes album pretty much.

Traveler nawaz is on a distinguished road

Default nicccce

This is good. I mean it. Really fucking good. The chosen form is perfect. I felt my heart beating faster and faster as the countdown moved towards the beginning; how I am heartbroken. Bears loved.