2 10.00%
  • Repulsion

2 10.00%
  • Evil Dead 2

6 30.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Horror - Round 2 Group 1

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Default Best Horror - Round 2 Group 1

Top 2 films will move onto round 3!

Poltergeist

House of 1000 Corpses

Freaks

Blair Witch Project

Repulsion

Evil Dead 2
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Repulsion.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

House of 1000 Corpses of course.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Poltergeist, Repulsion, and Evil Dead 2 ...

Hmmm ....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I love Poltergeist, Repulsion...
    Both should move on

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I love Poltergeist, Repulsion, and Evil Dead 2 ...

Hmmm ....
    I know, these groups are going to be tough. All good films moved on.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears, expectedly, voted Repulsion, which is not fair: Blair Witch is the best horror film in this bracket

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Well aren't we voting, again, for the best film which happens to be in the given genre, which is rather inclusive rather than exclusive?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So many great choices. Went with Evil Dead II.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Poltergeist

Country
    Country Flag

How is Evil Dead getting all these votes

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    It's Evil Dead II. Big difference.

Your favorite movie might just make it on

I'm surprised no one's voted for Blair Witch yet. Also thank you to the other kind soul that voted for House

Country
    Country Flag

Only two votes for Repulsion certainly makes me sad

Only two votes for Repulsion certainly makes me sad
    And I'd say that about House of 1000 Corpses

Country
    Country Flag

And no votes for Freaks, which beat out Funny Games to get here...

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember if I nominated Freaks or if someone else did. However, I do know I voted for it in a previous round. It's a hugely influential and effective film. It's just there are so many good choices and we only get one vote. Heck, I'm one that thought Blair Witch did what it set out to do, in spades. It should get some votes also.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Poltergeist is overrated. More votes for House of 1,000 Corpses and Evil Dead 2!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If we're talking about one and the same Poltergeist, it is not overrated - it is unwatchable.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread pleases me

Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand anything.

Jean did you ever go into why you didn't like Poltergeist at all? I'll give a glance through the threads.

Country
    Country Flag

I think I posted somewhere. I believe it may have some nostalgic value for Americans. Other than this, it has none. Sitting through it was excruciating.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Jean. I thought Poltergeist was bloody awful...

Country
    Country Flag

it is moving on, though

I don't regret it that Repulsion doesn't have a chance - it is not a horror movie, and I didn't expect it to move on anyway - but Blair Witch??? Left behind? By Poltergeist, of all things????????? I don't understand anything anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast