Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrie

Traveler Ake, Ake! will become famous soon enough Ake, Ake!'s Avatar

Default Carrie

I simply cannot read/listen to Carrie without desperately wishing for a different ending by mid prom. It might be sic if/horror because of some of the elements, but for me it is one of the saddest tragedies out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm torn on Carrie. It makes me sick the way she is treated in the shower scene. Then when she gets to the prom and it seems like things are going to get better...

But once the prom incident happens, I'm gunning for Carrie. Burn it all, baby! Burn it all!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my dear friends,

I am going to merge this thread with the existing Carrie thread

that said, I can't help but agree with Ake! Ake!

every time I read this book I hope it will turn differently this time. It happens when you read a truly great book: everything takes place here and now as you're reading, and it is new every time.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread