Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Fargo

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It's a shame this might be the last ever episode. Hawley said he wasn't sure if he had anymore ideas on where to take the show.
    Hawley is turning into a rock star. He might shelve Fargo just because he has made it such a big hit and he has offers galore coming in on new and different projects. There is something to be said about an artist who wont dilute the product just because he can make some more money. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three seasons of Fargo.

Really looking forward to his Vonnegut adaptation and film directorial debut.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it as well. Each new season is equal to or better than the previous IMHO.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I have been on vacation and haven't checked in here myself recently but I am surprised that there isn't one comment about the last several episodes of this show.

It was a slower season and a lot of people did not like the open ending but overall I still really enjoyed it. The bowling alley was pretty cool and a nod to The Big Lebowski (as well as other things.) Mr. Wrench teaming up with Nikki was exciting and it was great to see them out-smart Varga a few times. I am a little mixed on whether Emmit deserved what he got but it did tie into the theme of the season which was that the truth is what people believe it is. Wrench thought he had a more direct hand in what happened to Ray and Nikki and punished him for it. They also left us to decide our own truth at the end, whether Varga or Gloria were right.

It's a shame this might be the last ever episode. Hawley said he wasn't sure if he had anymore ideas on where to take the show.
    I've been meaning to come in here and post my thoughts on the finale and the season in general. Overall, I thought it was a very solid season. I didn't love it as much as season 2 though. Personally, I thought Carrie Coon didn't have enough to do. Of course, I might be a little biased because I'm such a huge fan of her work, but I thought she was going to play a larger role in uncovering what was going on and catching these guys.

I thought the stuff with Mary Elizabeth Winsted was great. I love how they tied in a character from season 2 as well. There just seemed to be something missing that was keeping me from loving it as much as the first two seasons.

I think Hawley is really going places. As much as I want him to do another season of Fargo, I understand and I'm excited to see anything he produces.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After 3 seasons, season 2 is by far my fav.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Billy Bob for me. I loved the first one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All three seasons are top notch TV. I'd hate to see them stop there.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    All three seasons are top notch TV. I'd hate to see them stop there.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Fantastic. It looks like a really good one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

YES, finally!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could it be on it's way to being one of the best shows in the history of television?

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks really funny
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't had the chance to watch the second episode yet so I am not ready to talk about this season specifically but I am surprised that no one else has posted anything yet. Are y'all watching or has the three year gap cooled down everyone's interest in this show?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I only watched the first episode as well, but I love it so far. FX makes some of the best shows on TV.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Fargo is a Gem!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slow start but means nothing.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

so good. i'm feeling the Miller's Crossing vibe...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna get stuck in tonight.
    I've been binging Alone lately and thus is the distraction I needed... season 1 is my favourite.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot of stage setting and character development so far. Things are about to take off. We haven't even met Timothy Olyphant's character yet.

Also, Jessie Buckley is a national treasure.

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of stage setting and character development so far. Things are about to take off. We haven't even met Timothy Olyphant's character yet.

Jesse needs more roles. Love him. The season is so far my least fav BUT as you said.... they are building to something so hanging tight and reserving to much judgment
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

So far I am really liking it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Jesse needs more roles. Love him. The season is so far my least fav BUT as you said.... they are building to something so hanging tight and reserving to much judgment
    Jessie Buckley is a woman. She plays the crazy nurse. She was also in I'm Thinking of Ending Things.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Jessie Buckley is a woman. She plays the crazy nurse. She was also in I'm Thinking of Ending Things.
    Meant her. Lol iPhone typing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, so the nes season is broadcasting? Where is it available I have my DVR set for AMC. Help? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wait, so the nes season is broadcasting? Where is it available I have my DVR set for AMC. Help? lol
    FX and Hulu. Hulu next day though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast