+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Fargo

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It's a shame this might be the last ever episode. Hawley said he wasn't sure if he had anymore ideas on where to take the show.
    Hawley is turning into a rock star. He might shelve Fargo just because he has made it such a big hit and he has offers galore coming in on new and different projects. There is something to be said about an artist who wont dilute the product just because he can make some more money. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three seasons of Fargo.

Really looking forward to his Vonnegut adaptation and film directorial debut.
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it as well. Each new season is equal to or better than the previous IMHO.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I have been on vacation and haven't checked in here myself recently but I am surprised that there isn't one comment about the last several episodes of this show.

It was a slower season and a lot of people did not like the open ending but overall I still really enjoyed it. The bowling alley was pretty cool and a nod to The Big Lebowski (as well as other things.) Mr. Wrench teaming up with Nikki was exciting and it was great to see them out-smart Varga a few times. I am a little mixed on whether Emmit deserved what he got but it did tie into the theme of the season which was that the truth is what people believe it is. Wrench thought he had a more direct hand in what happened to Ray and Nikki and punished him for it. They also left us to decide our own truth at the end, whether Varga or Gloria were right.

It's a shame this might be the last ever episode. Hawley said he wasn't sure if he had anymore ideas on where to take the show.
    I've been meaning to come in here and post my thoughts on the finale and the season in general. Overall, I thought it was a very solid season. I didn't love it as much as season 2 though. Personally, I thought Carrie Coon didn't have enough to do. Of course, I might be a little biased because I'm such a huge fan of her work, but I thought she was going to play a larger role in uncovering what was going on and catching these guys.

I thought the stuff with Mary Elizabeth Winsted was great. I love how they tied in a character from season 2 as well. There just seemed to be something missing that was keeping me from loving it as much as the first two seasons.

I think Hawley is really going places. As much as I want him to do another season of Fargo, I understand and I'm excited to see anything he produces.

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After 3 seasons, season 2 is by far my fav.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Billy Bob for me. I loved the first one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All three seasons are top notch TV. I'd hate to see them stop there.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    All three seasons are top notch TV. I'd hate to see them stop there.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7