Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted that on King's official forum and this is the answer from Marsha:

McFarland was going to develop a line years ago but it never got off the ground. I don't know the details of why it didn't move forward.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Friends - I get comic "action figure" news at a couple of my comic sites... if I ever see anything about DT action figures ( or busts/statues/etc ), I will be sure to post.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I posted that on King's official forum and this is the answer from Marsha:

McFarland was going to develop a line years ago but it never got off the ground. I don't know the details of why it didn't move forward.
    But now Marvel is involved.. and there is the DT comics books. Its not like in the past when there were let's say, no... support for the figurines...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If they signed anything with McFarland, Marvel can't do anything.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My It promo package arrived today.

Here is the envelope it originally shipped in:

A close-up of the left-hand side of the envelope:

One of the posters:

Another poster:

A close-up of the lower right-hand corner of the above with the pin:

Another poster:

Another poster:

It stickers:

John

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the poster of the close-up of just the grate and claws.

Really cool promo John! Thanks for sharing!

Life is a garden...dig it!

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice John....I was watching that auction and forgot when it was ending...glad to see it was someone from here
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now all you need is the handstamp they used on the envelope.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It'd be only 22 years old!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, John!

CD is auctioning at ebay.com some merchandise. Check:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Stephen-Kin...%3A1|294%3A200

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Stephen-Kin...%3A1|294%3A200
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The second of those is fairly scarce--it's the Duma Key single tennis ball in that thin plastic box.

Seller of both items is Cemetary Dance.

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here win this one?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vintage-creepy-Sk...3A1|240%3A1318

Skeleton Crew/ Scream Press promo t-shirt.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never seen one, but I like it.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Anybody here win this one?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vintage-creepy-Sk...3A1|240%3A1318

Skeleton Crew/ Scream Press promo t-shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have never seen one, but I like it.
    I was thinking Matt at Shocklines had them for a while. Not sure though. I seem to remember seeing those shirts somewhere.

I agree......it's a nice shirt.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was bidding, but when I saw that the person who outbid me had entered another bid after the outbid, I stopped. And thanks for the heads-up, btw, Eric - I'd never seen one of these, either!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this item is quite nice!

From Canada : a key-ring (with a key) as a promotional item given away at the premiere of 1408
    $15

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-acheter-...AdIdZ112248728

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I sent seller an email. I've been looking for one.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea I like the key, very cool!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool indeed!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Something new for my promo collection:

Nightmares & Dreamscapes 16 pages, staple bound excerpt teaser.

Front:

Back:

Plus 3 Legends bookmark I've never seen before:

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen those bookmarks before, either - congrats!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

at the risk of repeating myself (from another thread, sure, but still repetition)

that noise in the middle of the night this weekend? that's just me. pay no attention to it.

Country
    Country Flag

I've got some fun new promo stuff on the way.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen those bookmarks either. Very nice!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast