Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 258 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it. I'd never seen one of those before either.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Do you have more of that stuff, Bob?
    Well, I have a lot of promotional stuff but I don't think I have anything else that is really out of the ordinary. I did post pics of the CHRISTINE Emergency Car Kit earlier in this thread and that one is a little unusual. I'll dig through the promo drawer and see if anything else warrants a photo.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    And is that made of lucite or glass?
    Lucite, I think. Not glass. It is about 3 inches tall at the highest point. I think it was distributed as a paper weight. It IS kinda cool.

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing

I would cry if i found one of those lol
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pickle View Post
    That is amazing

I would cry if i found one of those lol
    Well, we don't want you crying, so you can just mail it to me if you do find one.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

LOL i will keep that option in mind Brice lol

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure mailing it to anyone would be THE furthest thing from your mind.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

lol yep. maybe mailing pictures lol

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bob!

you must have some really odd stuff! You always find a new jewel!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah this promo item is really unusual and great!

the maximum overdrive truck is quite cool too!
    (dont remember who owns it... at least it is in the background of pictures on ebay..)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be weathervane7.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I am currently in contact with an Ebay seller, im am not sure if they are a member here or not. Basicaly they have sent me pictures of a Desperation & Regulators promo book light that they have for sale.

I was just wondering what price you guys would suggest as reasonable for such an item, as i dont want to pay too much.

Here are the pics:

Thanks in advance

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't tell you what the night light might be worth on its own. But, when still sealed with the two books it came with, they go for anywhere between $25 and $50.

Country
    Country Flag

So im probably best not paying more then $10 really.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the box looks a little beat up, too. You may want to wait and see if you can find one in better shape. They show up pretty often. Just my two cents!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i was thinking that, i think i may do, unless they offer it to me for next to nothing.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Condition is all-important. That light is not that scarce. I wouldn't go more than a pound for it (and that should include shipping!)

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

pickle - watch out the condition of things, before bidding or paying stuff. The condition of the box, VERY important.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the advice guys, i will pass on this item then. I agree the box is in too poor of a condition.

I will just keep looking.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pickle, I agree with the others - wait until you find one in better shape.

And as Eric mentioned, you may want to wait until you can pick one up still in the package with the books:

Good luck!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

He emaild me today with a price. Including shipping and everything, he wants £2.50 or $3.74. It is quite cheep, but as you lot said it is in bad shape.

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pickle, I think I payed $25 for the whole set unopened on ebay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Well RF,

I was getting ready to fix me lunch. After seeing that, I think I'll pass and wait for dinner.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Some of this stuff is amazing lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 258 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast