Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 258 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The hc one is shown in post #359 of this thread and the pb is in post #468.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The hc one:

Here is the envelope it originally shipped in:

A close-up of the left-hand side of the envelope:

One of the posters:

Another poster:

A close-up of the lower right-hand corner of the above with the pin:

Another poster:

Another poster:

It stickers:

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The hc one:

One of the posters:

Another poster:

Another poster:

Another poster:

It stickers:

John
    I WOULD LOSE MY MIND if I could find that! THANKS for sharing John!!!! That is sooo cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It paperback promotional material:

Booklet front cover:

Publisher's letter:

Pamphlet page 1:

Pamphlet page 2:

Pamphlet page 3:

Pamphlet page 4:

Pamphlet page 5:

Pamphlet page 6:

Pamphlet page 7:

Pamphlet page 8:

Not pictured is the large folded poster that is included.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I figured out a way to post them again.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here I sIT
    Looking at all that IT
    And throwing a fIT
    'cause I have none of IT

(Great stuff, by the way)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Never seen that before.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll never get tired of looking at those two items.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Jayne Mansfield got that a lot too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Jayne Mansfield got that a lot too.
    Steve, you never cease to crack me up. Are you sure you're not a stand up comedian on the side.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Completely off topic but - The Girl Can't Help It and neither can I.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

HAHAHAHA!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here win this?

Stephen King Hardcover: Insomnia (First Edition, 1994) w/ 2 Promotional Stickers

I was the 2nd highest bidder.....and would really like one of the two stickers.

Email me if you are wiling to sell one.

Thanks.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Anybody here win this?

Stephen King Hardcover: Insomnia (First Edition, 1994) w/ 2 Promotional Stickers

I was the 2nd highest bidder.....and would really like one of the two stickers.

Email me if you are wiling to sell one.

Thanks.
    I was the only bidder until the last few hours. Would love one of those stickers but would imagine it would have gone for less without the book (which I didn't need).
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i made him an offer...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Which he countered, which I countered back, and he has now accepted it. More money that I would have liked, but hey, I was upset my bid didn't go through last time (he had 2)

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested by a rare MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE pins?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Which he countered, which I countered back, and he has now accepted it. More money that I would have liked, but hey, I was upset my bid didn't go through last time (he had 2)
    Hopefully you found out from my post.
    Congratulations on winning.

Country
    Country Flag

I actually noticed it before, but thanks anyway ;-)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anyone interested by a rare MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE pins?

Are you selling this? Can you tell me more about it?
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I am selling it.
    I really dont have any more details, but the fact that it is written CBS / Fox Video, at the bottom (you can see it from the picture), so I'd tend to think that it's promo for the video release?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The hc one:

One of the posters:

Another poster:

Another poster:

Another poster:

It stickers:

John
    It paperback promotional material:

Booklet front cover:

Publisher's letter:

Pamphlet page 1:

Pamphlet page 2:

Pamphlet page 3:

Pamphlet page 4:

Pamphlet page 5:

Pamphlet page 6:

Pamphlet page 7:

Pamphlet page 8:

Not pictured is the large folded poster that is included.

John
    Beautiful John! I think mine is a mash up kit of some sort. I have the paperback release items(letters, posters, etc) and a bunch of 8x10 black and white promo pics for the miniseries along with some film slides. Someone must have combined two press kits. I just sent mine off to one of the guys making the miniseries documentary.(to be returned back to me) He wants to use the photos. Hopefully they'll show up in there somewhere!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 258 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast