Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read limited editions as well, if it's the only copy I own. And since the only copy I own of Laymon's "Once Upon A Halloween" is Lettered ZZ, I'll read that too. Lovingly, of course!

I went out today and got the Mist globe as well. I took a peek and it's a nice little trinket. I actually think it's officially the first promotional item of King's that I own (if you don't count any of the comic book pre-sale stuff).

I'll keep it on my book case, but since RF put the fear of water in my mind, it will go on the lower shelf with my later trade editions of Dolores Claiborne, Geralds Game, etc. Easily replaced.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Also I'm pretty lax when it comes to my books. Sure I jacket the books, keep them out of sunlight, and take a lot of precautions, but I also read my Limited and Lettered Editions.
    BLASPHEMY!
    I do also, but I only read them once and am extremely cautious.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I only look at the illustrations of the signed and S/L books I have (that aren't many). I DO read the ARCs I receive prior to the book's publication (I've read Lisey's Story, Blaze and Duma Key before it's publication in their ARCs format) but I usually read the paperbacks editions of the books in order to avoid damage to the HCs.

I keep my books in a free smoke room (actually my all apartment is smoke free) and I try to clean them once every two weeks. After I return from USA I'll start saving for a good a big bookcase with glass doors (and key lock) since I want to keep 'em more protected.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though I'll read the limiteds I won't read the arc's or proofs. A paperback takes too much damage in a reading, imo. I can always wait till it comes out.
    Geoff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the "Insomnia" T-Shirt?

Written on the t-shirts front are the words: "Morning will come. Just pray you're there to see it." On the back it states "Insomnia - the new Stephen King" Underneath is the name of the publisher and that of its parent company.

I don't. I'm just curious, as the guy is asking £50 ($100) for it.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Written on the t-shirts front are the words: "Morning will come. Just pray you're there to see it." On the back it states "Insomnia - the new Stephen King" Underneath is the name of the publisher and that of its parent company.

I don't have that one, but I do have an Insomnia Tour t-shirt from his 1994 independent bookstore tour. I was lucky enough to get to see/hear him speak in Colorado Springs where I was temporarily working. I'll try to snap a photo and post it here in the next day or two...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the price seems crazy to me.

I have the same shirt and I believe it's an authentic promo item from the publisher. A few years ago 6 Bag of Bones lager arrived here and were wrapped in Insomnia and Rose Madder t-shirts. Nice packing materials if you ask me.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    the price seems crazy to me.

I have the same shirt and I believe it's an authentic promo item from the publisher. A few years go 6 Bag of Bones lager arrived here and were wrapped in an Insomnia and Rose Madder t-shirts. Nice packing materials if you ask me.
    Seems crazy to me as well. It's currently on ABE.

6 lagers thru the post? mmmmm forget the t-shirts.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mist DVD and Globe went for $45!!

DVD and Globe

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Shining ale I recently acquired :

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh now I envy you so much!
    I've been looking for that shining ale for a long long time.
    Can you take a picture of the...I don't know how to call it but it's the thing in the top that keeps the bottle closed
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Mist DVD and Globe went for $45!!

DVD and Globe

John
    The seller better not be Nerak.

j/k, dear Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Oh now I envy you so much!
    I've been looking for that shining ale for a long long time.
    Can you take a picture of the...I don't know how to call it but it's the thing in the top that keeps the bottle closed
    It's called a bottle cap, Ari.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Bottle cap?. Ok, I'll PM you later with it.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    You know the saying: you learn something new everyday
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Shirt Left Side Says WKIT 100.3

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that a facsimile signature on the WKIT logo???

Country
    Country Flag

Here's one I've not seen before. STEPHEN KING Rare PROMO MAGNET PUZZLE: BAG OF BONES

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-Rar...QQcmdZViewItem

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember have seen an advertising about Bag of Bones, with some letters moving on a fridge...
    But i dont think that its the same kind of letters...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's the first chapter of the book on a magnetic sheet. The pieces are individual words or groups of words that you can move around to spell out different phrases. I have a couple of them.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen those before...if I remember correctly much cheaper too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That price seems excessive to me, too. I got mine for about a tenth of that.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast