Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 258 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY GOT MY DOCTOR SLEEP SLEEP MASK!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So does this mean he has "made it" ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Christine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the worst I have ever seen. Epically bad:
    Study of Stephen King Caricature, original, unfinished, signed by artist

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would guess it's Michael Jackson before SK.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    One of the worst I have ever seen. Epically bad:
    Study of Stephen King Caricature, original, unfinished, signed by artist

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Steve Niles posted this on his FB last Sunday:

In 1988, when I was just starting out, Stephen King sent me this postcard. I just found it. (I just sent it to Joe H too)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Im trying to remember if Ive ever seen his printing before (not script) and I dont think I have. Thats really cool! Thanks Ari
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is hilarious, and very unique.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Im trying to remember if Ive ever seen his printing before (not script) and I dont think I have. Thats really cool! Thanks Ari
    I have a From a Buick Eight that came from a Burns Film Center event which provided pre-signed books with ticket purchase that has his sig printed rather than script.
    We had four tickets and picked up the books prior to the event as we arrived over an hour early. We grabbed the books and put in car only glancing to see books were signed before going to dinner.
    It was not until later that evening after getting home that we discovered the abnormality.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That postcard rocks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Steve Niles is a great guy. I drove him around Austin at World Horror a few years ago in search of a replacement charger for his cell phone. Gave us plenty of time to talk. We discussed Scandinavian crime novels, as I recall.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

How odd. Got a pic to post? Would love to see it. Did all four have printed sigs or just one?

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I have a From a Buick Eight that came from a Burns Film Center event which provided pre-signed books with ticket purchase that has his sig printed rather than script.
    We had four tickets and picked up the books prior to the event as we arrived over an hour early. We grabbed the books and put in car only glancing to see books were signed before going to dinner.
    It was not until later that evening after getting home that we discovered the abnormality.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How odd. Got a pic to post? Would love to see it. Did all four have printed sigs or just one?

Both from event 9/25/02 at Burns Film Center Pleasantville NY

and here is one from day before at Barnes & Noble NYC signing.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have serious doubts about the printed one. I've never seen King print his signature before.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is one I almost forgot about from Barnes and Noble. You were only allowed to get his current book ( purchased at B&N ) signed at this event.
    I slipped a UK copy into a US cover and was able to get it signed without staff noticing. King looked, noticed, signed and said nadda.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha I like it, Jim. You evil genius!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I would have serious doubts about the printed one. I've never seen King print his signature before.

John
    It came from pre-signed event that I was attending directly into my hand along with three other signed in script.
    I faxed a copy to Stu who had Betts Books back in November 02 and he felt it was usual but looked legit also.
    It also matches well the writing on the title to Kings Ford Explorer I purchased. I am comfortable that it is legit however it indeed is QUIRKY !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jim is one devious committed mofo. He should have been (maybe he was) a private detective.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Haha I like it, Jim. You evil genius!!!!
    "Sneaky bastard" is the term that first came to mind, but I like the way you phrased it better.

Congrats, Jim! Like John, I would not have trusted the printed sig either. Interesting lesson.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't saying that it was a fake, just that it was, indeed, quirky! If it had been offered from eBay, etc., I'd have avoided it completely.

John

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Here is one I almost forgot about from Barnes and Noble. You were only allowed to get his current book ( purchased at B&N ) signed at this event.
    I slipped a UK copy into a US cover and was able to get it signed without staff noticing. King looked, noticed, signed and said nadda.

HAHAHAHA... great story...brilliant... you are the man of my booky-day!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I wasn't saying that it was a fake, just that it was, indeed, quirky! If it had been offered from eBay, etc., I'd have avoided it completely.

John
    Understood. I was agreeing with you on all points, although I may not have been clear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 258 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast