This whole thing is bizarre. I absolutely hate the way Funko releases items. Just give a damn date already. The Walmart figures are odd in that a few days ago Funko posted a little mini movie on IG and said "IT today" and it was the WM exclusive so of course everyone thinks they're now available. Yet when you check the WM order page it says out of stock and they are not in stores yet. The WM pre orders also suddenly disappeared from Ebay. My hope is that the WM page means they're preparing to release them, like tickets that go on sale at a certain time, it says they're unavailable until they actually go on sale. No idea though. Same with Hot Topic. These ebay sales say it's still a preorder so I assume those also haven't been released yet.
As for the Grady Twins I don't know if those are officially released yet either. I keep seeing an Oct release although, like Becca said, Popcultcha had some but I haven't seen any on eBay and zero Chase variants for the Twins yet.
I was able to get a Chase Pennywise before the prices skyrocketed and the FYE exclusive but I really want to add the WM and HT exclusives.