Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 258 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

...or use ] instead of )

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Or just put a space right before the ).

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    also RIMBITs - honestly ? RIMBITs ?
    When he goes for bitcoins i am in ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This guy has had this for sale forever. He is a total weirdo too.... Read his ad... Talked to him a few times.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I resisted buying one for a long time. I finally did and think it looks good on the shelf.

She must throw darts to pick her prices!

Once she runs out I wouldn't doubt that the price will go up on these.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

One thing occurs to me on the endless Duma Key tennis ball sleeve inventory. Is there anything else special about the balls/sleeve other than the printing? Can easily print anything on a tennis ball on any number of websites that would never question "Duma Key" being printed on them for copyright issues (b/c out of country, no reference to what it means, etc...).

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ed&FORM=HDRSC2

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I collect promo material but I've resisted the tennis balls. That link you posted is interesting. I wonder how we would know if these being sold are the official item or knock-offs using a printing service like that.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Several months ago I contacted the seller. She said that she and her husband were downsizing his collection after years in the publishing industry.

EDIT: I remember her also telling me that she only had one left. Sure, that could just be a sales tactic, but in an effort to join the conspiracy crowd...

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

One of my "hats" is selling printing equipment so I always think in those terms is why I went there.

Another "hat" is attorney and reading through her listing, I think that if she was in court, she might be able to avoid any drama other than stopping her sales. The Ebay listing says "these" were released describing a similar tennis ball sleeve as a promotional item. The listing also says that what she is selling is a tennis ball with Stephen King and Duma Key printed on it....which is true.

An argument can be made that she isn't saying these are the exact items shipped out for the promo event, but just tennis balls with that info printed on them.

She would be precluded from continuing to sell them, but I doubt would get in trouble by EBay or the law.

NOTE: Being a life-long King reader, I (and many of you) are going to be a bit more of a conspiracy theorist than the next person, but that's what makes us great!

Curt
    EDIT: Looking at her past auctions, it seems legit to me (or at least they think it's legit too). There are some other King items like playing cards (of course, just a few online clicks and you have the same out of china), so I'd say they are a medifast distributor and apparent King collector based on previous auctions at least.

EDIT #2: I WAS going to order customized Duma King - Stephen King Tennis Ball sleeve from some out of country website and have them add in some limitation like 1/10 or 3/10 at the bottom and then post it here and see what people said before I explained I just had this "limited" version printed, but seemed like a lot of work in the end. haha!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone seen this one (first official printed edition of 'Bad Little Kid'....... in Dutch):

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. If you can get another copy I would be interested in one. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    One thing occurs to me on the endless Duma Key tennis ball sleeve inventory. Is there anything else special about the balls/sleeve other than the printing? Can easily print anything on a tennis ball on any number of websites that would never question "Duma Key" being printed on them for copyright issues (b/c out of country, no reference to what it means, etc...).

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ed&FORM=HDRSC2
    The game's afoot!
    I noticed the sleeves had no perfect straight on shots which just doesn't make sense. You'd want to show Duma Key clearly straight if you are bothering to take multiple pics in the first place. I screenscraped the updside down shot from the Ebay listing and rotated it and then grabbed the pic from the Single Duma Key legit ball item and put them side by side.

Unless the sleeve balls are printed differently than the individual balls, it looks to me like some of the letters on the EBay sleeve auction are THICKER as if not exact matching font by different printer.

More info to process, but ...

Found this on an old sold auction from same seller. This looks like it matches to me now. lol.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is your image and one I took.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Here is your image and one I took.

Looks like a perfect match there, so seems to be legit to me. Maybe she has an "in" .....kind of like endless supply of "PC" copies. haha....j/k!!

Although now the conspiracy appears to be waning which means I should go clean my garage as I planned today and pickup the downstairs. sigh..... not as much fun but necessary...

Country
    Country Flag

The seller was a pleasure to order from. She had great communication. If she's a thief then at least she's a nice one.

If I find out "she" is a Nigerian man I'll be very disappointed.

Thanks for pointing out the possibility of a fake.

Country
    Country Flag

Better safe than sorry and why this site is such a great place to visit and call home! Always check and if something is confusing then ask questions and if you aren't sure still then ask the forums.

Finally got my ad ready to list....

DUMA KEY STEPHEN KING MISPRINTED PROMOTIONAL ITEM!!

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    For $50 maybe... and if it was my size. I haven't hit 3XL yet.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This guy has had this for sale forever. He is a total weirdo too.... Read his ad... Talked to him a few times.
    Yes, on sale probably 20x over the last 5 years.....That said, Publisher's Copy of Gunslinger...one of only 12 exist is appealing....I know there are at least a couple PC sets out there lacking only the Gunslinger copy....some might say that Gunslinger PC book is worth $7000 by itself.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 258 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast