Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 258 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Seriously ?
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we all have to start somewhere. It can only get better with practice
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Seriously ?
    lol
    can't stop laughing

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is great.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Seriously ?
    lol
    can't stop laughing
    Isn’t that a clown’s goal?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not exactly a "figure" for the shelf, but HALLOWEEN is just around the corner:

http://www.partycity.com/product/lif...e+the+clown.do

The video took forever to load and the voice/sayings are pretty lame. But if you have friends afraid of clowns, this thing will keep them away!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it! $200, ouch.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do too but I'm waiting until they send one of their free shipping coupons as it is "online only".

**edit***

The code PCZ4GE will get you 25% off any item until 09/28/14

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

They're selling something that came from a house next to King's house?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And they have a bidder with a $45 shipping price.

$144 total so far for King's former neighbor's former clock.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's insane.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For what it's worth, I think it is a beautiful clock. But I don't think they needed to milk what little Stephen King connection there is.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

A BRONZE PORCELAIN DIAL 1860 MANTEL CLOCK can sell for way more than that ! Will likely go higher without a King note even attached....
    Without viewing it closely a realistic price is hard to determine however it could sell for hundreds or a thousand + more if itis the right item,.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

A BRONZE PORCELAIN DIAL 1860 MANTEL CLOCK can sell for way more than that ! Will likely go higher without a King note even attached....
    Without viewing it closely a realistic price is hard to determine however it could sell for hundreds or a thousand + more if itis the right item,.
    Go forth and bid.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

tHERE ARE OTHER PRIORITIES

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    tHERE ARE OTHER PRIORITIES
    There certainly are.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Does anyone know the info on these I want one
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

never mind found the thread anyone got one they want to sell
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    never mind found the thread anyone got one they want to sell
    Sorry. I literally just gave one away. No promises, but perhaps another member here can assist.
    Maybe Shannon. Someone else gave him a TMSG.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

custom made Salem's lot figurine
    >>> http://brokehorrorfan.com/post/98340...-custom-action

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 258 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast