Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid about $10 for mine a few years back too.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever seen a Tommyknockers paddleball game? I might be able to purchase one, but I've never even heard of it before.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I recall.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Currently at $1 (man I would like to keep this secret, but trying to help our members comes first-usually )
    Stephen King "Hearts in Atlantis" Waldenbooks tie-in Dog Tags new in package

I'm desperate for a set of these but $43.00 to the UK? I got my Stand S/L shipped from the US for $57.00 if I remember correctly

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Currently at $1 (man I would like to keep this secret, but trying to help our members comes first-usually )

I'm desperate for a set of these but $43.00 to the UK? I got my Stand S/L shipped from the US for $57.00 if I remember correctly
    I could ship those to the UK for ~$10.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever seen a Tommyknockers paddleball game? I might be able to purchase one, but I've never even heard of it before.
    You have my attention. Never saw or heard of one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you (or someone else on the forum) bidding on these?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, I'll get a price for it. If it's too expensive for me, I'll let you know, lol. I saw a picture, it's nothing special, but cool enough.

My Corn came today! Pics soon!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My Corn came today! Pics soon!
    You are welcome.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I saw it before you posted it, but that's not always the case.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I saw it before you posted it, but that's not always the case.
    Ahh, holding out on us.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Jerome is kindly helping me out with these.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay. good luck and thanks for the reply. Hope you snag these.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Jerome is kindly helping me out with these.
    Yes I am. Unless a member here really really wants them more, and is willing to drive the price up....please don't...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just some pics:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just some pics:

I love it!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I don't like it. I'll buy it if the price is decent, don't get me wrong, but it looks REALLY cheap and/or it says "Tommyknockers" instead of "The Tommyknockers". Little things like that make me hesitant.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I don't like it. I'll buy it if the price is decent, don't get me wrong, but it looks REALLY cheap and/or it says "Tommyknockers" instead of "The Tommyknockers". Little things like that make me hesitant.
    VIDMARK Entertainment did distribute "The Tommyknockers".
    Reference-see line 115
    I doubt the item is faked as the movie is 20 years old. Not much money to be made now-or then on a "throwaway" promo item....unless it is a The Mist Snowglobe.

EDIT: Clearly the paddle ball logo with the line by line reduction of "TommyKnockers" is a play on paddle ball where the whack, whack, whack sound reduces as the idiot who tried to actually use the promo paddle fails.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I know that. But most of the time, the "The" shouldn't disappear.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I know that. But most of the time, the "The" shouldn't disappear.
    See that Catalog. All of The S/L's etc clearly move "The" to the end of the title. Otherwise there would be dozens of articles starting with "The".
    <--------------Just subtly crushed Shannon's balls...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know library rules applied to promo paddleballs.

The more you know!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know library rules applied to promo paddleballs.

The more you know!
    Don't blame me, blame
    VIDMARK
    Entertainment

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast