+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89
Results 2,201 to 2,223 of 2223

Thread: Quirky King and Dark Tower Items

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Hound CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface is a jewel in the rough CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't link directly to the shirts themselves but there are some nice SK items here.

https://www.teevillain.com/sinistore/main

Check out pages 3, 4 and 6.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two days left, one bid, $75:
    Stephen King's Gerald's Game Custom Slipcase | Charity Auction

$75.00
    Dec-14 12:231 bid
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Crazy price and shipping"
    Eureka Nov 2017 Poetry and Criticism Stephen King Horror Magazine Book Japan

Pre-Owned
    $45.00
    Jan-27 02:59Buy It Now
    From Japan+$24.70 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Hmmm, that's actually a cool little set for a new collector just starting out. Reading copy and/or starter project. I think I'll take a stab as a gift item for a newbie collector friend of mine.

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI for anyone interested in this, or in doing something creative with King's or other author's books, this is a company that builds jackets like this: https://www.juniperbooks.com/pages/custom-page-example

They have lots of matching sets already made, and they do all sorts of custom jackets meant for displays with multiple books. I haven't worked with them personally but I wrote their name down a while ago when I first saw a set like this.
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Chatted with Jae Lee at Comicpalooza in Houston yesterday and picked up this signed print from him.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice!

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that. Jae Lee is a beast
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Chatted with Jae Lee at Comicpalooza in Houston yesterday and picked up this signed print from him.

Simply Badass! Wow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower: Gunslinger Stephen King original issue handled at deposition.

$19,000.00
    Jun-20 18:040 bids
    $25,000.00
    Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

$19,000.00
    $25,000.00
    Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

I wonder what kind of providence there is that this is the one used in the courtroom? Is there mention of the address on the label?

At any rate, it is priced more then 100x more then I would pay for it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

Carrie, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, The Gunslinger

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$19,000.00
    $25,000.00
    Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

LOLZ
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I wonder what kind of providence there is that this is the one used in the courtroom? Is there mention of the address on the label?

At any rate, it is priced more then 100x more then I would pay for it.
    Not in a courtroom, but during a deposition. I was given one of the exhibits from my deposition in this case, too. Maybe it's worth the big money!

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Not sure why I would need or want a 16 inch vibrating Pennywise and maybe I don't wanna know but yet, here it is! WTF

IT Pennywise HugMe 16-Inch Vibrating Plush

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Not sure why I would need or want a 16 inch vibrating Pennywise and maybe I don't wanna know but yet, here it is! WTF

IT Pennywise HugMe 16-Inch Vibrating Plush

This is just too easy that I've got to let it go.. ..

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't mention the size, so I presume you aren't supposed to wear them.

STEPHEN KING :IT HAND PAINTED FINE NIKE AIR SHOES ONE OF A KIND NEW IT RELATED

New (Other)
    $180.00
    Aug-24 03:110 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$11.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NEW Pet Semetary 2019 Stephen King Movie promo Travel Dog Dish Water Bowl RARE

Brand New
    $7.99
    Sep-1 10:150 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$6.27 shipping

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone collects movie props, here is a chance to win something from IT: Chapter 2
    United Way Raffle
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    In case anyone collects movie props, here is a chance to win something from IT: Chapter 2
    United Way Raffle
    Looks like this already happened.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89