+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89
Results 2,201 to 2,213 of 2213

Thread: Quirky King and Dark Tower Items

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't link directly to the shirts themselves but there are some nice SK items here.

https://www.teevillain.com/sinistore/main

Check out pages 3, 4 and 6.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two days left, one bid, $75:
    Stephen King's Gerald's Game Custom Slipcase | Charity Auction

$75.00
    Dec-14 12:231 bid
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Crazy price and shipping"
    Eureka Nov 2017 Poetry and Criticism Stephen King Horror Magazine Book Japan

Pre-Owned
    $45.00
    Jan-27 02:59Buy It Now
    From Japan+$24.70 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Hmmm, that's actually a cool little set for a new collector just starting out. Reading copy and/or starter project. I think I'll take a stab as a gift item for a newbie collector friend of mine.

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just FYI for anyone interested in this, or in doing something creative with King's or other author's books, this is a company that builds jackets like this: https://www.juniperbooks.com/pages/custom-page-example

They have lots of matching sets already made, and they do all sorts of custom jackets meant for displays with multiple books. I haven't worked with them personally but I wrote their name down a while ago when I first saw a set like this.
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs
    Also looking for a Lettered The Graveyard Book from Subterranean Press.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Chatted with Jae Lee at Comicpalooza in Houston yesterday and picked up this signed print from him.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice!

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that. Jae Lee is a beast
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Chatted with Jae Lee at Comicpalooza in Houston yesterday and picked up this signed print from him.

Simply Badass! Wow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89