Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 258 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Of course, I was joking there, but I'm really kinda' surprised you don't have one. Is it just one of those things that's evaded you?
    To be honest tonight is the first time I have heard of it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*dies*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Yes, and it's another King reading King cd which makes me happy.
    Curious Brice - you think Kings a good narrator? Be honest.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Curious Brice - you think Kings a good narrator? Be honest.
    Yes, I am a curious brice.

That's a complex thing to my thinking. I don't necessarily think he's a good narrator, but he's a great storyteller and there's something more organic in a writer telling his/her own tales for me.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Yes you are Curious arent you? But always in a good way lol
    Yes well I had to ask 'cause I hate his narration. So monotone. His readings are too.
    His story telling is brilliant in the written form tho and can see your point re author narrating his own tale

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think for me a fair comparison would be Bob Dylan. I despise his ultra-nasally voice and used to tell people he was a great storyteller, but shouldn't be allowed to sing his own songs. LOL Anyhow, in the last couple years I've gained a much greater appreciation for him. Fuck! I'm getting old.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted

Sigh arent we all...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww!

Not me! It was a momentary lapse!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted

Or the lapse is yet another symptom...
    (Oh No She Dint!)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You know there are a lot of people out there who used to think I couldn't or wouldn't just show up on their doorstep.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted

No problem. Got my taser, my mace, my aluminum baseball bat, my two pitbulls, a fine array of butcher knives stratigically placed throughout the house, another fine array of BB guns also stratigically placed, and (the cherry on the cake imho) my nasty NY attitude and self defense lessons. Bring it on Bricey.
    (notice no firearms. Have kids = no guns. Little side note that belongs in another thread...)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you time to get better prepared.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can say that hero prop is one of the less exciting ones I've seen. LOL

Nate is really cool though.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I can say that hero prop is one of the less exciting ones I've seen. LOL

Nate is really cool though.
    I like that Nate mask also..........love Creepshow!!

I'm patiently waiting for this Nate I preordered a long time ago........http://www.shsshop.com/creepshowseries1-fathersday.aspx

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And according to amazon, Stephen King didnt read the final audiobook. So that makes this promo item even more interesting...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, King ddn't read the final version...just this one.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that's a very cool one too.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    No problem. Got my taser, my mace, my aluminum baseball bat, my two pitbulls, a fine array of butcher knives stratigically placed throughout the house, another fine array of BB guns also stratigically placed, and (the cherry on the cake imho) my nasty NY attitude and self defense lessons. Bring it on Bricey.
    (notice no firearms. Have kids = no guns. Little side note that belongs in another thread...)
    What? No ice pick by the bed...

My Mood
    Twisted

Nope - Thats been done already

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, King ddn't read the final version...just this one.
    Another reason for hunting it then!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nickel/Nail Hobo Nickel Lot 6- Pennywise IT Stephen King- Paolo "Mr. The" Curcio

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nickel-Nail-H...item3f2212cbfe

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool. I don't know about the price but I like it.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that I did a little research on the subject of Hobo Nickle, and I never knew it had that much history.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Drinking is a universal pastime, Nakatomi Drinking Buddies is an art print collection of illustrations, celebrating the greatest, famous/infamous drinkers in the history of popular culture. Writers, songwriters, musicians…dudes who want their rug back. This set covers a wide spectrum of spirit imbibers from the sublime to the deranged. Handcrafted with the finest of ingredients to ensure quality and potency, the Nakatomi Drinking Buddies art print set is guaranteed to warm your winter!”

Newly listedTHE SHINING JACK TORRANCE NICHOLSON JON SMITH PRINT GLOW VARIANT STEPHEN KING

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WORLD'S GREATEST STEPHEN KING FAN Degree Bookmark
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/WORLDS-GREATE...item232521711b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 258 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast