Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 258 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't collect promos, so maybe I'm out of line here....what makes these "official?" I mean, I could buy the empty truck box, put a pic of SK and a scene from The Green Mile, then take a toy truck and add some more pics to it. Were these actually handed out by the publisher?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless i'm mistaken here and these were given away to promote a movie or book these fall more into an officially liscensed merchandise category (sort of like the Christine cars) than as true promos. They are still way cool though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, handed out by the movie-publishers.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Nice. I've got a couple of those on the way myself.
    How do you get those?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Dark Score Stories photo essay album from A&E, with an introduction by Mick Garris. A beautiful book. If you haven't checked out the Dark Score Stories website yet, you must!

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of "The Green Mile" came with a FLOPPY DISK with King wallpapers. Lost it years back, UGH.
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've still got mine:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is still in the original shrink wrap.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance someone might want to email me the files contained on this disc?

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am I the last person to figure out King has merchandise on his website for sale? I just got the Constant Reader coffee mug in the mail today. I love it.

http://www.cafepress.com/stephenking

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Am I the last person to figure out King has merchandise on his website for sale?
    No

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Am I the last person to figure out King has merchandise on his website for sale? I just got the Constant Reader coffee mug in the mail today. I love it.

http://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    I love mine - had it for quite a while!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I used a 3 1/4 floppy disk in 10 years (4 of my computers don't have that hardware anymore), but one has a reader. I'll try to get the files...can't assure it'll work.

But the screensaver I'm pretty positive I have it somewhere.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No luck...the hardware can't read the disk...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for trying Ari

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, it's weird. I have a floppy disc module but when I put the disc in and try to open or explore it, I get a window telling me to please insert a disc into Drive A. My PC can't see or read the disc anymore.
    I remember what the screensaver was though. It's a haunted house with some music and various things happening, like a cat walking across the screen or a window opening or closing. Then it all repeats. Very primitive compared to what we have today, but back then I thought it was great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

try google it? It might be available online, somewhere?

I would love, one day, to find one of the promotional tape for the 1987 version of APT PUPIL..but i am certain that it coudldnt be played anymore now...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Three of the SK cigarette cases are available again.
    They are not soooo bad, i have one of them Kingdom Hospital

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336dfe3f7d

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336e465dc5

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336dfe7536

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Three of the SK cigarette cases are available again.
    They are not soooo bad, i have one of them Kingdom Hospital

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336dfe3f7d

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336e465dc5

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item336dfe7536
    How the heck can I get one? Any suggestions, Frank? From a descendant of Schwalbach? Help an immigrant out? LOL PM me if you are willing!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

There really should be a firestarter one. Or better still a firestarter zippo.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You think that woulda been the first one made, right? I think they're just interchangable printed off images.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

19 Dark Tower pins buttons
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-Dark-To...item27bf68d99e

ARTIST TOM EDWARDS WALLY WARE MUG! STEPHEN KING SATIRE
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ARTIST-TOM...item588f1371ba

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well.. there is the current BAG OF BONES promo kit, with a disc player... looks pretty amazing (and expensive to produce) if you ask me.

Pictures from Liljas website :
    http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=2761

Seeing anything you like on this promo picture? :-)

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They really are going all out for this miniseries, aren't they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 258 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast