Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Remember the face of they snowglobe...

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chapter 1, line 1 of "The Shining"

"Job Interview"

Shannon thought: Officious little prick.

as he was applying for a job with tdt.org ...........................

or

Merlin thought: Officious little prick.

as he was desperately trying to find the cheeseburger hidden among the myriad of Snow Globes Shannon had sent him for Christmas.............
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Chapter 1, line 1 of "The Shining"

"Job Interview"

Shannon thought: Officious little prick.

as he was applying for a job with tdt.org ...........................

or

Merlin thought: Officious little prick.

as he was trying to find the cheeseburger among the myriad of Snow Globes under the tree.............
    or

Dolso thought: Officious little prick.

as he thought idly about tormenting Shannon with pictures of the custom wooden display case he made Randall Flagg to hold his dozen TMSG's.............

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol very funny, my turn my turn ...

"There's a Mist Snow Globe like me in every state and federal prison in America, I guess ..."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"You want TMSG? You can't handle TMSG"!!!!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a TMSG."

My Mood
    Cynical

"We'll always have Paris TMSG." (and Shannon never will...)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

To iowabob: "TMSG you and the horse you rode in on!"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like your store. Your descriptions and quality checks are very informative.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I still look in my parcel for TMSG...
    but the next Promo stuff that i found is only somthing THINNER

Thinner promo PEN +promo BAG + Promo Mug cooler/heater

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tim-Curry-Stephe...item1c1cee89ac

I know it's not a TMSG, but quirky nonetheless and one I haven't seen before ... Tim Curry 1:4 scale foam "IT" puppet proof cast
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I now happen to have an extra W&G chapbook if anybody is interested.
    Please feel free to PM me.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You would have seen it if you obsessively read every post in thread on this damn forum! I think it was brought up on the intrguing sales thread ... or something else. I mentioned that it is creepy in both a good and bad way, lol.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Listen here Bigfoot Bob ... Only half the women I date are cracked with age! Speaking of dating ... had a great first date tonight, coffee which turned into walking which turned into a first kiss in the car which turned into it raining EXTREMELY crazy outside, leaving the opportunity open for us to stay in the car a little longer and have me eat cotton candy and gumballs and pet a unicorn's mane while whispering sweet nothings to the butterflies dancing around our heads as they flap their beautiful wings.

Looking forward to our next date tomorrow.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of dating ... had a great first date tonight, coffee which turned into walking which turned into a first kiss in the car which turned into it raining EXTREMELY crazy outside, leaving the opportunity open for us to stay in the car a little longer and have me feel this woman's insides with two of my fingers.
    And what did you do after she deflated?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Listen here Bigfoot Bob ... Only half the women I date are cracked with age! Speaking of dating ... had a great first date tonight, coffee which turned into walking which turned into a first kiss in the car which turned into it raining EXTREMELY crazy outside, leaving the opportunity open for us to stay in the car a little longer and have me feel this woman's insides with two of my fingers.
    classy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Listen here Bigfoot Bob ... Only half the women I date are cracked with age! Speaking of dating ... had a great first date tonight, coffee which turned into walking which turned into a first kiss in the car which turned into it raining EXTREMELY crazy outside, leaving the opportunity open for us to stay in the car a little longer and have me feel this woman's insides with two of my fingers.
    classy.
    Ric
    It's pointless, he really... won't get it.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I get it. I understand now that while some of us can read Stephen King, with all the graphic depictions of sex, death, monsters, and foul-language, that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt your feelings when I make a slightly unpolitically correct statement on here. Horrors, right? I mean, I don't know if you guys know this, but there is an actual "MELONS" thread on this forum. Just make sure you cover your eyes when checking out THAT one. And don't even get me started on the "What makes you hot?"-type of thread. But I guess because they would seem like more obvious places to hear such "classy" statements, it would be more obvious to avoid so you don't burn your retinas.

My "horrible usage of words" have been addressed and I will try to remember in the future to use words only children would be OK with. I really like this place, but seriously, complaining about something that someone says on an internet message board? Give me a break, lol.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

It has nothing to do with the "language" you use, and if you think that's the case then you really don't get it. Some of your posts come across as though you have the maturity level of a 14 year old boy with all the requisite misogyny and dick and fart mentality that go along with it. Some of us don't care to read that, and if you are not capable of expressing your points without resorting to that level of discourse, well, that's unfortunate. The other threads you mention are very different and I hope you can understand why.

Why would how you act on an "internet message board" be any different than how you act everyday? Do you feel that you have no accountability here because you don't have to look into someone's eyes? My advice would be to treat every discussion as though you were having it in person, in mixed company, yes?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How about getting this thread back on track?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I AGREE!!!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Last message about this because I would rather not clog up the board with unrelated and offcourse posts ... Language isn't just words themselves but they way they are used. I speak on here just like I do in real life, and just like in real life conversations, some people get offended. Why would it bother me that people get offended my language? I'm pretty sure there are people that get offended by curse words, yet we all use them frequently here without thinking about that, no?

An "internet message board", as I was saying, is something (with no offense to the importance of this forum, which I find great) very unimportant in the grand scheme of life. And yet you/some others let words affect your feelings to such an extent that you feel obligated to complain.

I understand there are people like you out there --people that get offended easily-- and I now understand that that can affect my standing in the TDT.org community. Simply because I enjoy this forum and I enjoy Stephen king collecting and I see this as an invaluable resource of knowledge and opportunity, I will curb some of the way I speak.

I would rather not get banned. And since I unfortunately see that happening if this were to continue, I will watch what I say. If that wasn't the case, and I wouldn't possibly get banned simply for being a little "classless" at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned, it is time for this thread to be back on track. This thread is for Quirky King and Dark Tower items. The site itself has not one but TWO off topic areas, and we have a Stream of Consciousness thread in Calvin's Corner.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-Bar...d#ht_699wt_956

I don't see the resemblance do you?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There is this as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-Kings-Du...#ht_500wt_1204

Seems pricey for a keyring...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast