Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. If anything, I'd send you a cheeseburger, and then pay someone to steal it from you the second you opened the wrapping.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

If I didn't love mine so much...I might think about selling it to you....how much would you pay for it??
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Not sure where this belongs but you guys seem to appreciate a good letter and are Dark Tower fans so thought you would find this interesting. This letter belongs to a collector friend of mine. The addressee is cut off at his request but the letter is Dated Nov 20 1984. It is in two parts so you can read the PS at the end... And Randall - I am inserting "[IMG]" at the beginning and "[/IMG]" at the end so this should work (fingers crossed):

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 06-24-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Wheres the pic??

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am wondering if the recipient of the letter was able to get a copy of the copy of the book. I remember when that second printing was announced. They sold out pretty quickly; mostly with advanced orders. I know I ordered three copies myself.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My copy of that letter, which is included in The Road to the Dark Tower, is identical except there's no PS on mine.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That reminds me of a time when I would be online dating and I would use the same form message and send it out to all the hotties online at the time "Hi, my name is Shannon, and I think you are delicious! I just got done checking out your photos and reading your profile, and I think I would enjoy being inside you. If you would like to make babies without actually having the babies, let me know. Otherwise, go slut it up somewhere else. Thanks!" or something like that.

Shannon

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Now I am wondering if the recipient of the letter was able to get a copy of the copy of the book. I remember when that second printing was announced. They sold out pretty quickly; mostly with advanced orders. I know I ordered three copies myself.
    You're right, Carlos. Here is the letter he got from Grant.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    That reminds me of a time when I would be online dating and I would use the same form message and send it out to all the hotties online at the time "Hi, my name is Shannon, and I think you are delicious! I just got done checking out your photos and reading your profile, and I think I would enjoy being inside you. If you would like to make babies without actually having the babies, let me know. Otherwise, go slut it up somewhere else. Thanks!" or something like that.

Shannon
    That was real classy Shannon, are you drunk?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, not yet. Tonight = Partytime in Las Vegas!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

Interesting, Twisted. I got myself a second printing from Grant when they were announced to give to a fellow (actually a very attractive young lady) King fan. I'd have gotten a copy for myself if I knew then what I know now!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad he missed out on THE GUNSLINGER. I sure hope he took advantage and got an S/L THE TALISMAN for $120.

My Mood
    Twisted

You know when I first saw these series of letters I was a little surprised. I had heard that Gunslinger was a bit of a sleeper and thought they were slow to sell. Not sure where I got that idea but obviously I was way wrong. If only there were time machines. A time machine and a little cash in pocket...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Did someone say time machine?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I look in my big big ´new SK promo stuff´ parcel for TMSG, but the next items, i can see are:
    Hearts in Atlantis Dog-Tag + Postcards + Audio Excerpt....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Interesting, Twisted. I got myself a second printing from Grant when they were announced to give to a fellow (actually a very attractive young lady) King fan. I'd have gotten a copy for myself if I knew then what I know now!

John
    I'm guessing John's methods were more successful with the ladies than Shannon's were.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, he successfully gave a fellow King fan ---actually a very attractive young lady--- a very awesome King item.

I would never do that.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tried to PM you, Stockerlone, but you're out of storage space!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was referring to your earlier post about your online dating emails.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon? How can I get back on your Xmas list? I want my cheeseburger, dammit!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, you're back on. HEY! Christmas idea ... Let's steal an idea from the man himself, write a short story or the beginning chapter(s) of a story, reproduce them, and send them as our Christmas cards to each other. I like it ...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"The Mist Snow Globe fled across the desert and the Shannon followed..."
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    "The Mist Snow Globe fled across the desert and the Shannon followed..."
    Hilarious.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Go there Shannon, there are other Snow Globes than these!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast