Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    to: herbertwest

The seller from Paris say´s this to me.
    She worked in a big big video store in Paris. And she say´s there are only
    a few 5-10 birdcages in BIG BIG videostores in France for promo the Dark Half VHS release.
    Did you get it a long time ago?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like that one, but $50? I'll pass.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    That is interesting. I've never seen it, but I continue to be amazed by the promo stuff out there.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same, Gretchen. It just seems a bit high to me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Denisehan is on a distinguished road

Default Stephen King Collectibles

If anyone is looking for Stephen King Collectibles, I have a ton of them. I will make a list of what I have if anyone is interested. I have the Bag of Bones Magnets, Dog Tags, Stephen King Beanie Baby, Stephen King's house ornament, lots of postcards, bookmarks, the Misery Note pads, etc. I may even have the playing cards.

I also have a sealed The Dark Half computer game for PC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

you've got pm.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Denise. Welcome to Calvin's Corner. Please post the list of what you have. I'm sure you'll find some interested parties here!

John

I will see what I have tonight and post it. Thanks for your interest!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can hardly wait.

Welcome!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I have dibs on the dogtags if she's selling them!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    You may have the dogtags, Gretchen. I am taking dibs on the Bag Of Bones magnets!.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Denisehan View Post
    If anyone is looking for Stephen King Collectibles, I have a ton of them. I will make a list of what I have if anyone is interested. I have the Bag of Bones Magnets, Dog Tags, Stephen King Beanie Baby, Stephen King's house ornament, lots of postcards, bookmarks, the Misery Note pads, etc. I may even have the playing cards.
    I've been looking for the House Ornament...

Life is a garden...dig it!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default bird cage

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    to: herbertwest

The seller from Paris say´s this to me.
    She worked in a big big video store in Paris. And she say´s there are only
    a few 5-10 birdcages in BIG BIG videostores in France for promo the Dark Half VHS release.
    Did you get it a long time ago?
    Hi,

i get it last year....

For those of you interested in my promo items for sale, you can go to the following url:

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/577166108FRPJzF

I am not only selling my promo items, but my entire Stephen King collection. If you are interested, I will give you a list of my books via email. Serious inquiries only. Thank you.

denisehan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    You may have the dogtags, Gretchen. I am taking dibs on the Bag Of Bones magnets!.
    Just one more post, Denise, and we can send you messages on here (you need 5 posts) to get the particulars!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A promo item greedy person bought the compl. promo collection from Denisehan....

Country
    Country Flag

you?

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A promo item greedy person bought the compl. promo collection from Denisehan....
    Actually, I bought the SK House Ornament. So one person did not get everything...

I wonder who bought the rest?

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was not me (though I would if I could). Gretchen? Ari?

If you rescue me

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. I didn't purchase 'em.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That leaves Gretchen as the only major promo junkie I can think of. Unless we have some I don't know of.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No,

It was not me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast