Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 258 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Me neither. I like some of the weird little items you can find on ebay. I also got a few other little things on ebay today; the original headers for the bookstore displays for The Gunslinger and TDotT plume releases, a Needful Things poster which says parting is sweet horror in reference to "the last Castle Rock story", a promo pin from "The Dark Half" movie release, and my first ARC;Rose Madder for $5.50.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

that's awesome

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

That's hillarious!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm not sure which is stranger;this item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3280&rd=1&rd=1

or the fact that I had to have it.
    That Member Q&A at the bottom of the listing in hilarious.

Congrats on your new purchase, Brice. Don't store it near an open window.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, This must the THE MOST BIZARRE King auction I have ever seen and I have seen a lot.

You have got to check this out!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tower-key-t...QQcmdZViewItem

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

yep that's pretty odd! This Fannin guy (interesting screen name he has) appears to have a few loose screws if'n you ask me! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    OK, This must the THE MOST BIZARRE King auction I have ever seen and I have seen a lot.

You have got to check this out!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Tower-key-t...QQcmdZViewItem
    An interesting way to make an easy $50, though.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That guy gets points for creativity.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares & Dreamscapes Promo Sheet
    Folds open to reveal playing cards etc.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Is that the thing that was stapled inside an issue of Entertainment Weekly a few months ago? If so, I think I might still have it laying around somewhere.

If I didn't toss it out, I'd give to Brice rather than have him bid for it on eBay (although the auction may end before I'll have a chance to get home and check).

Confession: We have a subscription to EW, but I throw out every issue after reading it - even the ones with SK's columns.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Is that the thing that was stapled inside an issue of Entertainment Weekly a few months ago? If so, I think I might still have it laying around somewhere.

If I didn't toss it out, I'd give to Brice rather than have him bid for it on eBay (although the auction may end before I'll have a chance to get home and check).

Confession: We have a subscription to EW, but I throw out every issue after reading it - even the ones with SK's columns.
    You don't keep them.

I threw a bunch of them out myself.

I appreciate that you would do that Patrick. However I already got one from the guy on ebay. Thank you!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear you got one, because as I suspected, ours was long gone.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I lost the cujo mask auction.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. $67.00. I guess the SK signature pushed it up that high.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it was a little to much for me to pay for it right now. I had to let them have it. I'm just glad I wasn't able to be online the last few minutes. I'd have probably gone higher.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Prop Knife
    NOT the knife Shelly Duval used. Just one seen in a kitchen scene.
    $2,500 starting is a crazy price (IMO).

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

um...yeah..I could maybe comprehend a price like that IF it was the knife Duvall used but damn, it's just some knife seen briefly in the movie?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Mask

BIN $700

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's creepy. after reading the eBay listing though, I'd love to see it in person!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Carrie Mask

BIN $700

WWWWWWHAT?! That is the weirdest King item I have seen yet!

$700?!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prop her up in your car and take her for a ride to see the reaction of others.

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm not sure which is stranger;this item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3280&rd=1&rd=1

or the fact that I had to have it.
    Hey that was won by quiddityquest from the old DT site! How weird is that lol

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 258 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast