Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 258 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit. Would love to own it at a reasonable price.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here's your chance...

http://www.ebay.com/SIGNED-Stephen-King-RARE-Limited-Finders-Keepers-Promotional-Broadside-Poster

Currently at $112.50 on two bids.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here's your chance...

http://www.ebay.com/SIGNED-Stephen-King-RARE-Limited-Finders-Keepers-Promotional-Broadside-Poster

Currently at $112.50 on two bids.
    It's likely to go beyond what I wish to pay.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought one last week for $200 buy it now. Hopefully this one does not go cheaper!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I bought one last week for $200 buy it now. Hopefully this one does not go cheaper!
    You bought a signed one?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You bought a signed one?
    Yes - signed.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You bought a signed one?
    Yes - signed.
    Interesting. That means he has at least 3

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There might be a problem here.

The seller sold one for $200 with one bid on an auction ending April 4. Here's the picture...

He sold one for $130 today. Here's the picture...

He has one up for auction. Here's the picture...

It looks like he's printed up a few of these.

Since he's now a member here, I'd really like an explanation.

My Mood
    Inspired

It's either that or he just used the same picture three times.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There might be a problem here.

The seller sold one for $200 with one bid on an auction ending April 4. Here's the picture...

He sold one for $130 today. Here's the picture...

He has one up for auction. Here's the picture...

It looks like he's printed up a few of these.

Since he's now a member here, I'd really like an explanation.
    AS would I... this seems to be shady. VERY shady...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

I actually figured out who this guy is. If these are fakes he's seriously risking his reputation.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Niels first posted his in the Pride and Joy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Haven't seen anyone posting one of these:
    When Ari posted a picture of one in the Promotional items thread, Niels offered to buy some for those interested. There were a dozen of us interested. dnemec received a box full of them and shipped them on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Are you willing to buy a few and ship them on, Niels? I would volunteer to be the US buyer and distributor as it seems there are a few of us interested in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm in the Umbrella Club. It is one of my favorite King promo items. I have not opened it though.
    I am also a member of the "Umbrella club" and brought it with us to last End of Watch signing in case needed.
    Have to check it made it back to my Library and is not still in wife's car for potential daily use.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Traveler mikeabo123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hi all,

I've not been back since I posted the picture of the broadside some time ago--I'm grateful for the information about it, and to see that there's some interest here.

I had a total of THREE signed broadsides (and a few that are unsigned). I also had a small stack of Stephen King DREAMCATCHER promo ledgers.

These are absolutely, emphatically authentic, and I care very much about the integrity of these items.

I reused the picture for a second listing without thinking that this might raise questions regarding the items' authenticity. Then, I reused it a third time because I made a deal with a member to list it as a "buy it now" at a certain price that we mutually agreed on, and he purchased it.

I'm happy to photograph the three broadsides I have with emphasis on the signatures, etc. The signatures are real, and collected in person about two years ago.

Please feel free to reach out if anything else comes up. I'm grateful for this forum and its excellent members.

Thanks!
    M.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeabo123 View Post

I reused the picture for a second listing without thinking that this might raise questions regarding the items' authenticity. I'm happy to photograph the three broadsides I have with emphasis on the signatures, etc. The signatures are real, and collected in person about two years ago.

Thanks!
    M.
    Reusing some generic picture usually won't raise any suspicions, but reusing a picture for a unique item usually will.

I'm pleased to hear that they are real signatures.

It wasn't the smartest move, in retrospect, and I'll admit that I feel a twinge of anxiety that others are concerned that they're not real.

They are real! I've been a collector of rare books in the horror field (in my case, mostly early-20th century pulp, Lovecraft, etc.) for a long time, and would never in my right mind try to pass off anything that's not completely genuine.

When I have access to my collection Thursday morning, I'll post very clear, neat pictures of all three signatures as well and will leave them available for dissection!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It wasn't the smartest move, in retrospect, and I'll admit that I feel a twinge of anxiety that others are concerned that they're not real.

They are real! I've been a collector of rare books in the horror field (in my case, mostly early-20th century pulp, Lovecraft, etc.) for a long time, and would never in my right mind try to pass off anything that's not completely genuine.

When I have access to my collection Thursday morning, I'll post very clear, neat pictures of all three signatures as well and will leave them available for dissection!
    Thanks for coming by to explain
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I've not been back since I posted the picture of the broadside some time ago--I'm grateful for the information about it, and to see that there's some interest here.

I had a total of THREE signed broadsides (and a few that are unsigned). I also had a small stack of Stephen King DREAMCATCHER promo ledgers.

These are absolutely, emphatically authentic, and I care very much about the integrity of these items.

I reused the picture for a second listing without thinking that this might raise questions regarding the items' authenticity. Then, I reused it a third time because I made a deal with a member to list it as a "buy it now" at a certain price that we mutually agreed on, and he purchased it.

I'm happy to photograph the three broadsides I have with emphasis on the signatures, etc. The signatures are real, and collected in person about two years ago.

Please feel free to reach out if anything else comes up. I'm grateful for this forum and its excellent members.

Thanks!
    M.
    Thanks for stopping by to clarify.
    I don't understand though: on your first post, you were suggesting it might be a variant that you hadn't seen before and asking for thoughts on what it could be. If you had three with signatures collected in person, how did you not know what it was?
    Look forward to seeing the additional pics
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Hi there,

They were collected in person by the individual from whom I inherited them, my aunt--not me.

Will look forward to posting the pictures soon.

Thanks,
    M.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the member have a chance to show the pics.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

Thanks!
    M.
    Mike-

I'm looking for a Dreamcatcher Ledger...if you have one to sell, let me know.

David

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Here are photographs of the additional broadsides! I hope this clears up any confusion, and I apologize for the misunderstanding that I may have caused.

Thanks!

Hi David,

I don't have any more of these items--sorry about that. They've all been sold now.

Best wishes in your collecting,
    Mike

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

"One size fits most."

Most what? Not my feet, I can assure you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"One size fits most."

Most what? Not my feet, I can assure you.

Yeah? You wear a size 17? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 258 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast