Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 258 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Do you have any idea how legit this one is? I'd love to have it for my online prop museum if it's not to expencive.

Lilja

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Do you have any idea how legit this one is? I'd love to have it for my online prop museum if it's not to expencive.

Lilja
    Sorry, but I cannot attest as to the veracity of the items legitimacy.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

It's OK. It will probably be to expencive anyway :-)

Lilja

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    It's OK. It will probably be to expencive anyway :-)

Lilja
    I don't have any personal knowledge one way or another but what I found online about the seller was about an ownership change around 2008 and this post from Dec.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284558

Hopefully someone here might have better info but knowing they have a store front and have been around for some time now is a good thing I guess.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Somewhat rare. Battery is fairly easily replaced. $189.99 BIN, or make offer:
    STEPHEN KING'S Bag Of Bones; Deluxe Phonograph Promo Kit A&E;3 DVD, Rare OOP

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

As strange as it seems, someone picked it up. It's hard to tell, but like Jerome said, it looks like things copied. Some even look to be miniaturized.

A strange auction in deed.

Did someone here grab it?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's for Ari or Jreitan
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have to use this since I can't find a :spittake: emoticon!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Well, Hello! Bloody Dolly, hello, bloody dolly; it's so nice to see you splashed in gore again.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I don't think "safe" is the word I would use for this. Maybe "box".
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hmmm, I don't think "safe" is the word I would use for this. Maybe "box".
    After reading it I think it's meant more as like a normal book "safe" where you cut the pages out of a book and then you can put things in it. Only for this one it looks like they cut the spines off DT books and glued them to a box that then has a fake back that you can put things in. kinda cool but like you said more box than safe.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More action figures by Funko:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!
    Haha, I’m glad I don’t collect these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    More action figures by Funko:

Big Bad Toy store has these up for pre-order. ...no love for Mike

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so glad I never drank the purple Koolaid on these things.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 258 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast