Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 258 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    "One size fits most."

Most what? Not my feet, I can assure you.

Yeah? You wear a size 17? lol lol
    14 extra wide with a high instep.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

You know what they say about guys with 14 extra wide size feet.....

Spoiler:
    they can't wear Stephen King Rules socks.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Didnt know where to put this, but someone on facebook shared the first picture below asking where it was published.
    After investigation, i think that it's a project from a designer (Caleb Heisey) but those didn't get released.
    Would be a nice collection though (especially the spine)

>>> http://cargocollective.com/calebheis...G-DUST-JACKETS
    These look really really good.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "One size fits most."

Most what? Not my feet, I can assure you.

Yeah? You wear a size 17? lol lol
    14 extra wide with a high instep.
    Extra wide here as well, but a size 17 nonetheless. When I was in HS (back in the "day") the local shoe store would put their size 17's in the window with a sign "If you can wear 'em, you can have 'em". LOL Whenever the new ones came out all the kids in school would tell me, "Bill, go pick up your sneakers"!!! LOL LOL

Back then, if a store wanted to sell a particular "line" they had to order one of each size (Converse was popular, then Addidas) regardless. So it became a promotional thing I guess. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Didnt know where to put this, but someone on facebook shared the first picture below asking where it was published.
    After investigation, i think that it's a project from a designer (Caleb Heisey) but those didn't get released.

This is a great idea! Someone should put a lot of time, effort, and money into coming up with a line of uniformed, great looking dustjackets!

And then all of you can tell that person that you're super excited to purchase them and then completely not follow through ...

Oh wait, that DID happen. Wastes of time.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

This is a great idea! Someone should put a lot of time, effort, and money into coming up with a line of uniformed, great looking dustjackets!

And then all of you can tell that person that you're super excited to purchase them and then completely not follow through ...

???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

???
    I vaguely remember someone around here creating alternative dustjackets for SK books...can't remember who it was though.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian. I still do not get Shannon's comments as it is very clear VERY few were interested. Was there chat before this where everyone was excited about it? I would not have bought the set either if I were involved. Interesting back story and thanks for the links
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You always find this stuff! You're amazing!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I had emails from about thirtyish people interested in starting the lineup, which was enough for me to get it started, only to find out that BOOM, only a handful were serious. To be fair, it wasn't just members of the site. Oh well.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Says one size fits all. I wonder if I should give it a try.

LuLaRoe One Size OS Black Background Clown Leggings unicorn HTF Stephen King IT

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Says one size fits all. I wonder if I should give it a try.

LuLaRoe One Size OS Black Background Clown Leggings unicorn HTF Stephen King IT

If youre a size 2-10 then they should fit comfortably ..my wife sells the stuff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't get the appeal of the minimates, they're ugly imo.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those figures do look pretty cool, but because they don't really match my idea of what the characters would look like, I will likely pass.

I am, however, very excited to see what kind of licensed product we get from the new IT movie. There was an initial bit of backlash on the look of the new Pennywise, but I think he looks pretty damn killer (pun intended).
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We got a Funko Pop of the Tim Curry Pennywise, maybe we'll get the new one too.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

It/Pennywise T-shirt. Today only at ShirtPunch:
    https://www.shirtpunch.com/112-ocean...eid=1dfe284ba6
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Something somewhat different and reasonably priced : "MISERY Movie Promo Brochure 1990 Stephen King Horror Kathy Bates Typewriter"
    > www.ebay.com/itm/162503667304?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bear with me here.....
    Aside from being a Dark Tower junkie, I am a certified Shawshank Redemption NERD!....Simply LOVE the story, adore the movie and, as many of you might recall, my wife took me to Mansfield Ohio (yes Ohio, not Maine) in August 2014 for the 20th Anniversary Celebration of the movie launch....the movie used the Mansfield State Prison and surrounding area to film the Shawshank movie....It was a mind-blowing experience and the biggest name guest of honor was "The Warden" who graciously signed my King signed Different Seasons 1st edition....anyway the weekend included a tour of the prison, visits to the "tree/rock wall", the woodshop, the bank, the courtroom where Andy was judged/sentenced, the cabin where Andy's wife and golf pro went at it at the beginning of the movie, the halfway house room where Brooks and Red stayed after release from prison...simply a weekend I will always remember.

Well, it took me awhile, but I've added a few cool (to me anyway) additions to my Shawshank memories. Last pic is an actual movie ticket to a NYC opening for the movie.

I have acquired this first edition Different Seasons that was inscribed to Charles and dated July 17, 1982....more than a MONTH BEFORE actual publication date of August 27, 1982 (I have a signed Different Seasons proof inscribed to Charles which has publication day written in on the cover).

And from the movie, I've managed to find the exact replica (harder than you'd think) tin that Red unearthed by the rock wall along with replica letter from Andy, postcard from Andy indicating where Andy "crossed" into Mexico, money envelope, as well as replica Randall Stephens (Andy's "ghost" persona) social security card, birth certificate, Maine driver's license and bank deposit authorization (pics below).

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 258 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast