+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2198

Thread: Quirky King and Dark Tower Items

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No, I'll pay someone professional to paint it. And that's another price I don't know. But well...I wanted it
    Ah ok. So the quote for the professional paint job is what Id be interested in knowing.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

~$200-$250 depending on the artist who does it. That seems like a very reasonable cost.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I often wonder how this person customise them : label, do they reprint and stick something on top of the original label?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I often wonder how this person customise them : label, do they reprint and stick something on top of the original label?
    Yes, they cover over the box with new art. Also this POP has the head from the Joker - repainted, and the Pennywise body has been altered.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Do you have any idea how legit this one is? I'd love to have it for my online prop museum if it's not to expencive.

Lilja

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Do you have any idea how legit this one is? I'd love to have it for my online prop museum if it's not to expencive.

Lilja
    Sorry, but I cannot attest as to the veracity of the items legitimacy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja has a spectacular aura about Lilja's Avatar

It's OK. It will probably be to expencive anyway :-)

Lilja

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    It's OK. It will probably be to expencive anyway :-)

Lilja
    I don't have any personal knowledge one way or another but what I found online about the seller was about an ownership change around 2008 and this post from Dec.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284558

Hopefully someone here might have better info but knowing they have a store front and have been around for some time now is a good thing I guess.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Have to use this since I can't find a :spittake: emoticon!

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Well, Hello! Bloody Dolly, hello, bloody dolly; it's so nice to see you splashed in gore again.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I don't think "safe" is the word I would use for this. Maybe "box".
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hmmm, I don't think "safe" is the word I would use for this. Maybe "box".
    After reading it I think it's meant more as like a normal book "safe" where you cut the pages out of a book and then you can put things in it. Only for this one it looks like they cut the spines off DT books and glued them to a box that then has a fake back that you can put things in. kinda cool but like you said more box than safe.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Retro VHS Lamp Horrors, IT, Pennywise, Stephen King Blinking and moving red eyes
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Retro-VHS-La...jxI1DMb9e8isjA

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OGTGfFrSWqk?rel=0

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Words fail me....

It Pennywise Small Pet Costume

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE "IT". Might want to buy 3.

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Can't stop laughing...

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I LOVE "IT". Might want to buy 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Can't stop laughing...

The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash