Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 258 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Traveler PW86 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice pictures and very nice IT items.

But, how do you walk on the walls like that when taking the pictures? You have discovered anti-gravity!
    Thank you.

It’s easy! You just have to know how to float ;-)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PW86 View Post
    Nice pictures and very nice IT items.

But, how do you walk on the walls like that when taking the pictures? You have discovered anti-gravity!
    Thank you.

It’s easy! You just have to know how to float ;-)
    We all float down here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have never seen photos of the items I am looking for but I would have to assume they look like the rest of the promotional items that I have. They were all sent out to the book stores promoting the book.
    thank you PW86 for the photos! One of the store signs came up on ebay a number of months ago (the seller said it hung on his dorm room wall), I may have bid against you if that is the one you have.
    I also have the booklet and one of the buttons, I can't help you with the rest. Would very much like to see them. Hope you find them and post pictures.

Does anyone by any chance remember hearing the radio ad campaign back in '86? I wonder what that sounded like

I have a Signet promo booklet for IT
    Here are some pictures:

it also came with a big poster. But that's Signet campaign, not Viking

This Signet one is neat! Thanks for sharing. I’ll add it to my want list!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I have never seen photos of the items I am looking for but I would have to assume they look like the rest of the promotional items that I have. They were all sent out to the book stores promoting the book.
    thank you PW86 for the photos! One of the store signs came up on ebay a number of months ago (the seller said it hung on his dorm room wall), I may have bid against you if that is the one you have.
    I also have the booklet and one of the buttons, I can't help you with the rest. Would very much like to see them. Hope you find them and post pictures.

Does anyone by any chance remember hearing the radio ad campaign back in '86? I wonder what that sounded like

I have a Signet promo booklet for IT
    Here are some pictures:

it also came with a big poster. But that's Signet campaign, not Viking
    I could be wrong, but I think that jreitan has one too
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Anyone know if he/ she would be interested in selling?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have the IT promo folder. Mine has these materials and promo materials for the miniseries. No, not selling

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple from among the hundreds of thousands of King promo items I have. (Okay, maybe I exaggerated a tiny bit on the exact quantity):

Gasp! One of my favorite King books is Night Shift and that looks awesome. Gimmie!
    But seriously, what does it contain as I've never seen one of these before.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is what the NIGHT SHIFT promo pack contains. A couple of years ago someone was offering a bunch of this material on E-Bay and I snatched it all up.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Stephen King promotional items

I don’t mind saying I’m jealous about that Night Shift stuff. Probably my favorite King book so far. How do you even get something like that?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is what the NIGHT SHIFT promo pack contains. A couple of years ago someone was offering a bunch of this material on E-Bay and I snatched it all up.

Love it! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Nice! Mind sharing pictures Beverly?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone know this IT THE MOVIE t-shrits?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont really know what to think of that poster. It reminds of a King cover, but I dont think that the poster is that nice. Contrary to the current one.
    Anyway, I think that the idea is interesting ;-)

2018 SDCC Exclusive Comic Con Castle Rock Bag
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/202371799705?ul_noapp=true
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Dark Tower Wall Clock
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...MAAOSwLoxa2KBf

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That girl has nice hair.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would only bid if I could get the quarter as well. By the way is this an actual promotional item?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I attended a convention organized by members of King's message board in Bangor this weekend. This was the swag that was supplied by King & his office:

(That's a promo for The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon popup book)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

This is coming in the mail to me today:

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Did anyone know this IT THE MOVIE t-shrits?
    Not that one specifically but there have been a lot of licensed classic Pennywise shirts popping up lately at places like Hot Topic.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The SDCC Castle Rock items are going for ridiculous prices right now. I'm hoping it goes down as time goes by as I want a keychain.

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. $100 for the key? That's a bit much...
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/253783190671?ul_noapp=true

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 258 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast