+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2252

Thread: Quirky King and Dark Tower Items

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Doesnt really surprise me, it's one of most known movies in history
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be happy to make anyone a replica of the axe for half that price!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The author of these ravings is a wacko.

Stephen King fans Original Steve Lightfoot pamphlet on King / John Lennon Murder

$24.95
    Oct-8 14:560 bids
    +$5.00 shipping

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The author of these ravings is a wacko.

Stephen King fans Original Steve Lightfoot pamphlet on King / John Lennon Murder

$24.95
    Oct-8 14:560 bids
    +$5.00 shipping

He had a van covered with his conspiracy theories. I recall seeing in Santa Rosa few times.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed.

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Any relation to Gordon?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Any relation to Gordon?
    "Stephen King Wrecked The Edmond Fitzgerald-29 Feared Dead!".

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Indeed.

The good thing about that item is that there's a reproduction of one letter by Stephen King.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you read it on the side of a mini-bus it must be true, right?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Indeed.

The good thing about that item is that there's a reproduction of one letter by Stephen King.
    I forgot about it.
    Does that mean that a completist should have one? And that it should be listed in Justin's bibliography?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does that mean that a completist should have one? And that it should be listed in Justin's bibliography?
    No. I have loads of letters from King and none of them should be listed in Justin's bibliography.

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    No. I have loads of letters from King and none of them should be listed in Justin's bibliography.
    Interesting. Originals or copies?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Interesting. Originals or copies?
    All original, and most signed, "Steve".

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's amazing!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Coolest bobbleheads ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Coolest bobbleheads ever

Awesome display!

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you kind sir.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Coolest bobbleheads ever

Yes they are!

Messin' with Sasquatch

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That shelve paper is so cool. Where did you get that?
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That shelve paper is so cool. Where did you get that?

Glad you like! I just printed out the Overlook carpet pattern on some hi-gloss photo paper.

The other side of the Shining shelf until I get the Jack Torrance Living Dead doll:

Messin' with Sasquatch

That shelf arrangement does look pretty impressive.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That shelf is beast mode!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all you living/dead talking doll collectors:

https://www.wbshop.com/collections/h...dy-twins-dolls

Darn it, the link doesn't work, but look under Stanley Kubrick Collection.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast