Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: OMG! The Most Amazing News...There's a new book in the works...shhhhh

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default OMG! The Most Amazing News...There's a new book in the works...shhhhh

It's all hush hush right now but I had to tell you guys!!
    I can't wait to read it. I bet I get to read it all before you.
    I don't know much details yet but I know that DMG is going to be doing a limited of it.
    Another Dark Tower book! OMG OMG OMG!! So excited
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do you know?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How do you know?
    They heard it from April

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah yeah... I got that as soon as I responded. I can only wish eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Booooooo! Not funny!

Country
    Country Flag

You know what would be AMAZING though??? If King wrote about the days before Roland... OR even about his quest that ended with him losing Cuthbert and friends... it does say in the books that he has been on the quest for a thousand years (with the time the way it is) and we only see but a blink of it though it is the most exciting.... OR is it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

When I interviewed him for The Dark Tower Companion, he said that Roland has lived a more or less normal lifespan -- it's time around him that has gone off the rails.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    When I interviewed him for The Dark Tower Companion, he said that Roland has lived a more or less normal lifespan -- it's time around him that has gone off the rails.
    I kind of thought that too but we all know how it ends and that brought into question for me that maybe HIS time living was skewed too. Neat to know. Saying that I am sure he would have had wild adventures after they left Susan Delgado!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Be sure to click all the links.

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Good tune! Never never never never gonna do anything!!! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    ..... and watch the video.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

John

Rick Rolled!?!?!

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Christine Lives will be amazing ... LOL! But you know, it's not such a crazy announcement. When I first heard "Doctor Sleep" announced way back when, I thought it was a joke.

Still hoping for a sequel to IT - the Losers' Club in their 70's/80's fighting Pennywise. Seriously that would be amazing, I loved the "elderly" characters in "Insomnia", made it so unique.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

I think she's talking about the new Fangoria Book!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen